First Full Grow! Girl Scout Cookies Auto & SoMango XXL Auto

Zxro

Girl Scout Cookies Currently - Starting Week 5 Tuesday (Broke Soil 09/22/2020)
SoMango XXL Currently - 3 Broke Soil Today 10/24/2020

Week 5 - Feeding Schedule - Yesterday i did do 5ML Calmag // FloraMicro 5ML & FloraGro & 2ML Bloom per gallon
because i did notice some type of deficiency and i noticed they needed more of a kick in there nutes which i was providing a low amount but i guess thats okay at least it wasnt to much i guess..
Starting Week 5 - 3ML Calmag - Micro 5ML & Gro & 2ML Bloom per gallon
let me know if you think differently.
I was watering daily 2 times but i read about coco loco and now im thinking about going with just a nice full watering everyday and see what happens!

5 Gallon Fabric Pots

(Girl Scout Cookies Auto)
4 Pots - Soil: Bushdoctor Coco Coir
1 Pot - Stretched Plant: Full Fox Farms Ocean Forest

(SoMango XXL Auto)
Currently 2 in cups
1 Pot - Full Fox Farms
4 Pots - Bushdoctor Coco Coir
Seedlings (PH Water Only) For about 2 weeks i like to do.

Temperature Stays Around 75 - 80f
Humidity Stays Around: 56% - 63%
PH: Always 5.8 to 5.9 maybe 6.0 sometimes ** Sometimes***
PPM of Last Watering After PH: 1100PPM
Run off PH: 5.7 - 5.8
Air Circulation Box Fan
Air Conditioning Running to the tent to take out humidity.
Small Dehumidifier.
Tent - CoolGrows - L - 8'10 x W - 4'3 x H - 9' something like that its huge lol!

Grow Light: Bestva 2000w Full Spectrum LED
Currently running VEG & BLOOM.

Yes i have had a few problems even problems that werent even a problem.. but i have snapped a fan leaf and all types of things but they are doing well and are starting week 5 tuesday.. Somango broke soil today im waiting for others to break soil.. Both from Nirvana! Also im going to put the pots closer to the light soon as i notice if there stretching or not.. but its on bloom and veg so the light is way stronger and its hanging about 38 inches from the pots! if theres anything i need to add to this post i will say but what do you guys think for my first grow my second grow will be this so mango and im going to be ordering skittlez i hate waiting a month tho anyone else recommend fast shipping places? Also i have more pictures i will add in the comments.

Attachments

• IMG-0466.jpg
    IMG-0466.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG-0467.jpg
    IMG-0467.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG-0468.jpg
    IMG-0468.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG-0469.jpg
    IMG-0469.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG-0470.jpg
    IMG-0470.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG-0471.jpg
    IMG-0471.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG-0472.jpg
    IMG-0472.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG-0473.jpg
    IMG-0473.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0474.jpg
    IMG-0474.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG-0475.jpg
    IMG-0475.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Also why i say my first full grow i was growing regular seeds before idk if they were male or female but i had to kill them because i moved like 19 hours away... then my bestfriend living with me grew jock horror white widow and others from nirvana in FFOF and succeeded but didnt cure it right because he was rushing but i know the curing process and everything this is just dumb faults we went through before lol now its different! and also i know the one picture shows the top of her is dark but its really not its where its sitting and they way the light is but if i turn the light off they all look the same color a little bit but that one is a little bit darker but its just not as dark as that light shows lol

Attachments

• IMG-0473.jpg
    IMG-0473.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG-0474.jpg
    IMG-0474.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0475.jpg
    IMG-0475.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0476.jpg
    IMG-0476.jpg
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG-0477.jpg
    IMG-0477.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG-0478.jpg
    IMG-0478.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0479.jpg
    IMG-0479.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 44
@TheNuttyProfessor @Enjoil @013 Hey buds started some new ladies 2 days ago 3 popped soil waiting for the other 2.. and finally heres my grow journal... for both! Thank you guys for always helping me and you guys are def!! my growing mentors ! but since you guys are so great i had to tag you guys to be apart of this! as i would like to be apart of what you guys got going on thanks broos!

Hey brothers! So now i do have a problem and im thinking its nute burn? or is this calmag def? its either one it has to be! i just feel like i got this problem already cracked... maybe not lol and the problem is only on 2 plants and its the 2 that are the biggest of them all accept my stretched one and the stretched one is in ffof already has nutes plus it gets the nutes the others get and it did get a little burnt but not like this at all @TheNuttyProfessor @Enjoil

PS. i was just moving the plants around and adding more stuff under my grow fabric pots so the plants can be a little bit closer to my Bestva 2000w 30 inch from the light.. but i took 4 pics of the problem on the 2 plants and took a pic of one of the plants and the other one is in the back right corner next to the stretched plant well i guess there not the biggest cuz my other ones are like that but yeah whats going on plz help lol Calmag? Nute burn? or something else... PH 6.2 run off 5.7 or 5.6 ....

OR IS THIS POTASSIUM DEF?

Attachments

• IMG-0593.jpg
    IMG-0593.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG-0594.jpg
    IMG-0594.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG-0595.jpg
    IMG-0595.jpg
  • IMG-0596.jpg
    IMG-0596.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-0597.jpg
    IMG-0597.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG-0598.jpg
    IMG-0598.jpg
  • IMG-0599.jpg
    IMG-0599.jpg
    901.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-0600.jpg
    IMG-0600.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 43
Do you have a ppm pen? If not feed on the light side till you get one. My first grow I didn’t use one and it prevented me from being able to dial in my dwc. Anyways. If you think you jacked up, you can flush your containers with a good amount of water, water with weak nutrient solution at correct ph and let it chill for a few days to recover. Bro your plants look beautiful, your doing good. Just be careful to not over love them. Oh and you need to flip to a 12/12 light cycle. Your plants are going to outgrow that tent if you aren’t careful! If you want to keep begging I suggest that you Bend them up! Pinch the stems all over and fold 90’ angles. Hit me up whenever bro.

Do you have a ppm pen? If not feed on the light side till you get one. My first grow I didn’t use one and it prevented me from being able to dial in my dwc. Anyways. If you think you jacked up, you can flush your containers with a good amount of water, water with weak nutrient solution at correct ph and let it chill for a few days to recover. Bro your plants look beautiful, your doing good. Just be careful to not over love them. Oh and you need to flip to a 12/12 light cycle. Your plants are going to outgrow that tent if you aren’t careful! If you want to keep begging I suggest that you Bend them up! Pinch the stems all over and fold 90’ angles. Hit me up whenever bro.
well there autos so i was just wanting to see what the 24 hr was like thats all ! and yes i have a ppm but i really kinda dont understand it i mean i do kinda but i dont at the same time but yes i have everything i need honestly and im flushing them right now actually lol

And you use the ppms to see how strong the batch of nutrients you mixed up is. And with hydro tells you either to add water or nutrient solution...
okay bet um the ppm says 400 then went down to 385 so its around the parts per million but idk if thats good or not i added but i did the same type of nutes i was doing around the middle of veg so i think its going to be just fine im finishing there flushing now ill take pics

i see on another site it says 450 - 700 is good for second stage veg and mine are in pre flower so my ppm is pretty much good since im trying to fix my problem

i see on another site it says 450 - 700 is good for second stage veg and mine are in pre flower so my ppm is pretty much good since im trying to fix my problem
Hey check out the link in my signature it’s breaks down the feeding of reservoirs simple and explains the way read a ppm meter. Would also be glad to help with deficiencies if you could snag some photos using a white light.
Cheers

Hey check out the link in my signature it’s breaks down the feeding of reservoirs simple and explains the way read a ppm meter. Would also be glad to help with deficiencies if you could snag some photos using a white light.
Cheers
i can take some photos.... in white light i just flushed them! but even tho its not in white light and my flash is on can you see the leaves?

The lights you’re using have a nickname of “blurple lights” due to the... well you can see why. They do the job but make it difficult to read discoloration in the leaves. And that’s how most of us understand what the plants asking for.

The lights you’re using have a nickname of “blurple lights” due to the... well you can see why. They do the job but make it difficult to read discoloration in the leaves. And that’s how most of us understand what the plants asking for.
okay bro ill add some right now and what do u think about going from 24/0 light to 18/6 or 20/4? is that better u think or stay with 24/0

okay bro ill add some right now and what do u think about going from 24/0 light to 18/6 or 20/4? is that better u think or stay with 24/0
I’ve always done 18/6 with photos and 20/4 with autos. I like to give them that dark period to recover.

Back
Top Bottom