First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

shaggy_420 Thanks for stoppin by to check out my first journal and biggest grow..

obxgardener always a pleasure to have your input..Thanks

norcaliwood, I'm about half way done...Haveing fun but about worn out...HELPPPP.... lol

Thanks Tunes420, Its gettin sweeter as it cures.. Rolled first joint of white berry and very sweet and stoney with a little suprise expansion...Thank you for the compliment.

Couple more picts. of white b. ready for cureing...

100_2768.JPG

100_2766.JPG

100_2762_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

An oz of sugar leaves extract..About 3 grams..

100_2771_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

WOW dude that shit looks like it can kick someones ass. I'll brt for dinner. Oh btw my greenhouse will be here friday. Man go get medicated I sure wish I could. Isn't it nice to be able to enjoy the fruits of you labour? ++++ if posibale

norcaliwood It can, It does, and I will...Thanks

WeedyMcWeedWeed, Ya Its really a great season for me...Thanks

Heres some of the lower buds from today...We have had cloudy and rain for a week but the green house still getting warm with what sun does get through..
Will take some picts. of whats left in green house tomorrow.

100_2783_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2782.JPG

100_2781.JPG

Sure sun, Long as you don't mind trimmin bud...I could use the help...LOL Oh ya and you have to sample the meds every hour to make sure it doesn't go bad...

Pretty long trip for you fuuji, But Come on over.....LOL Thanks

Here's whats left in the G house. I have about 2 1/2 lbs drying and curringAt more to do so it appears..

100_2794_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2790_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2789_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

WeedyMcWeedWeed, Think should invite all here and have a 420 party..

OldMedMan, LOL yep didn't look at it that way till u said it...

New Bong for New Meds...........

100_2801_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2800_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2798_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2795_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

I'm not sure Mcweed, Will have to go back to the smoke shop and ask them... No box or markings..Its only a couple miles away. I was in a hurry cause its in a small cigarette store and small town and didn't want to hear it from any of the locals..I think the police cheif buys his cigars there too...LOL

Have to hurry things up a bit.. We had a storm come thru friday night and a big branch went thru the upper part of the roof barely missing a 5'x10' piece of safety glass that makes up most of the backside of the roof which would have taken out a bunch of the girls.. As it is it soaked a few of them and buds were all leaning over and drenched. Worked till the wee hours this morning to shake em out and put another fan to help dry them a bit and cut as many as I thought I could trim. Already have had some mold or bud rot on a few here and there so this could get bad if I don't keep cutting the rest of the wet ones today.. Just another day of a growers ups and downs...LOL Heres a few more sweet buds from yesterday...Just beautiful sticky,sugary,sweet smelling BUDDDDDS

100_2814.JPG

100_28101.JPG

100_2809_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2808_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom