First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

I forgot about your climate up there.

You could do a second harvest down here, but having seen your first harvest, I wouldn't be too concerned, lol.

I would have loved to have helped you in all the fun!

glad you had a good trip, brother!

it's been fun to be a passenger and watch the scenery ;)

Wish some of you patients could have been here to help in all the fun, Deffantly would have had a good time with plenty meds to go around...I will update one more time before ending this journal....Its been a real trip and I never had to leave the farm....LOL

Due to your amazing hardwork & skills you've got an amazing harvest, we've merely been watching in awe, and so happy that you've got loads of great meds, perfectly trimmed!!
Looks like its still sunny there, so hope them last buds finish up nicely, every little helps!

Your building up a massive photo gallery now - love looking through :ganjamon:

just wanted to tell you that this has been one of the more enjoyable journals I have gone through... its hard to find highly updated sunlight grows. Amazing plants you had... if I was your neighbor I'd be over everyday helping you clip :p Enjoy the smoke throughout the winter :)

Wow definitely been fun to watch this one.
GREAT JOB

The post harvest pics looks like a bamboo forest lol

are them started in peat pots then transplanted into the ground? it looks like it. if you're doing that...i would suggest burying the peat pots a little deeper into the ground and if you dont tear off the bottom half of the peat pot, i highly suggest doing so because MJ plants have trouble breaking out of the peat pots thru the bottom, and therefore become rootbound and the plant is much smaller then the potential it had.

F the Party Janet wants the Oil's Looks sweet dude hope you come south in a tad I had a 6 diff varitey thing going as of welllllllllllllll last nite. & diff as of wellllllll tomarrow nite. * well day after asfo JK kind of. Hey I'm off too Chinook Winds soon, You're welcome to ride along. Lates

Thanks to all that have supported me through this seasons grow its been great. Looks like a bit over 4lbs and 30 to 40 g's of honey oil...Here's some pictures of the last of the G.H. grow.....Can't wait till my seed order comes in for my indoor meds so I can start another journal.. After tonight I will have time to checkout everyones journals and see what I been missin...
A special thanks to those of you that helped me out no names needed..
norcaliwood, Mabe ..I think I will be down there about the 4th I will let you know.. Thanks again all you good people your great growers with a wealth of knowledge...

Nope gnome grown, 4" pots and if I wouldn't have super cropped 4 times I think they would have been 12 to 14' tall but ceiling height is only 9'..

100_2854.JPG

100_2853_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2841_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_28431.JPG

WOW. Dont think you need it. But congrats. That is simply amazing. My friend grew a couple of plants in a greenhouse last summer. but it was NOTHING compared to yours, just a couple of plants.
And there was a lady who i landscaped for all summer who had a great green house on her property, and I would always look at it and take a look at her plants inside and thought how great MJ would love it. Im so stoked to watch a grow that did just that to its FULLEST potential. Good job!!!!!

I think he said something about an indoor grow?

I think your right. Sun
JJ is just like the rest of us, he's got enough for the next century lol, but he can't resist growing. I think he had a certain med strain in mind.
Must be a good one. :peace:

I would like to thank you all for your support!! These are the final pictures of this journal. The lower Buds really got crystally the last week of the season. I used a cheap microscope and took a pict. of a leaf off this bud below.. Also the start of my honey oil extract. Peace to you all and see ya in your journals ...moslow

100_28601.JPG

10_25_9.JPEG

100_2862_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

:grinjoint:

Total Congrads. Dude looking foreward to your inside trip hope it fairs even 1/2 as well as this, then I know you'll be rolling. Stay down Peckerwood

Back
Top Bottom