First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

norcaliwood, Peckerwood??? Howd you know I was a master carpenter??LOL Thanks man..
WeedyMcWeedWeed, I thought I did..Anyway looks to be a bit over 4lbs and about 30 to 40 grs. of oil Thanks weedy..

setting sun I would but looking for female to adopt me...lol Thanks my good man..

BWC BayArea, Thanks ... Its been a good one so far. Just have to see what P.E.T scan at end of nov. shows. I sure don't want to do chemo and radiation again..Crossin my fingers.. I think the herbs have killed it all...haha.

Thanks fuuji0019, I sent the list on monday. Let me know what you think of my choices... You lost for words...lol

Theres a couple you can't see 1 is blue widow 1 is L.A women and 1 blueberry

005193.jpg

hey moslow.. i was goin thru ur harvest photos in the bud n nug section... and holy moly you had a very pretty harvest...

congrats! you earned every gram of it!

quick q.. and it isnt important, but i've seen a few ppl refer to you as a he, and i was under the impression u were a she, am i wrong?

hey hey moslow, congrats on the harvest. it wasnt all smooth sailing but you really outdid yourself. i cant wait to follow your next grow.

I was on the road and just caught up with your journal.And I came back to find that you brought in a great harvest.:goodjob:
I hope all goes well for you :nicethread:

Moslowjj since u harvested I want to unsubscribe from this journal now (my CP is getting kinda crazy and I am on less these days). Its was a nice run. U and ur grow were an inspiration to me. The thing is I don't wanna miss ur next grow. Can u please PM me b4 u start ur next one so I can catch u from the beginning?

Re: First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4-COMPLETED

It was quite an adventure and I enjoyed every post. U have been an inspiration and a motivating factor that helped push me through my last grow. Thank you and thanks for sharing such a stellar grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey Bro I got some KC-33 Pollen. be a good cross but wtf. JK I hope your good. Dude Old Charlie getting old but still can say Just leave this long haired country boy alone. Hey I can't post pic's but maybe it will show on members galleries. If ya wanta look. Charlie Daniels still rocks. GL with the low's I fliped afew got close to 2 oz's per off them

Back
Top Bottom