First Grow, 1 Month after sprouting!

sandman205

Hi all, this is my first grow. It's an outdoors grow as I don't have the space/money for an indoor grow. I Live in Australia so the climate is pretty good for outdoors so i've heard. Now im just looking to get a bit of a review on how my guys are doing 1 month after sprouting. They were germinated in peat pellets. Soil is organic potting mix w/ 30% or so perlite. Watering every 3 or so days (or until the top inch and a bit is dry). Haven't fertilized yet as the potting mix claims to feed for 3 months out of the bag.

Plant 1:
3HbFOQH.jpg

The healthiest plant, seems all is going very well here. A touch of brown on the bottom leaf tip though.

Plant 2:
6gEdQAz.jpg

The worst looking plant, it is a bit deformed and yellow on the bottom leaves, but the new top ones are coming out non-deformed.

Plant 3:
MFHF7Bb.jpg

Not bad, bit of yellow on the bottom leaves.

Plant 4:
5bBJDnA.jpg

Again, not bad. Just a touch of yellowing on the bottom leaves.

Anyways, that's it. Would love some comments/advice, Thanks!

I would love to see what would happen if you feed them. They might grow

the top one looks decent, but the others are deff dieing. Give em more nutrients and they will come back to life. With my first grow it was inside on my window sill and after the 1st month mine was about 8" and after 2 months it was about double that and was smellin good. My wife flushed it tho when I was out oftown, because she was paranoid lol was a pretty strong plant. Just bought some good soil, watered her, and misted the leaves and she did the rest.

Back
Top Bottom