First Grow 12/12 No Mercy Style Skunkberry 400W CMH

Indie, your pH meter makes diluting the OJ easy. If your OJ is pH 4, you should be able to bring it up to about pH 5 by diluting 1:10 OJ:RO water. But you can use your pH meter to monitor the solution as you dilute and adjust it to your desired pH; probably less than pH 6 if your pH is too high...I forgot about your tub! so if you are to try, I wouldn't go too far to the acidic end, just try a bit and see if there's a difference. Good luck man

i understand about the tub but maybe you could put something under it to prop it up like a shoe or a block of wood then catch the run off on a small plate. i only say this because i see a lot of the elder growers say not to mess with ph until you know what your dealing with but im still a new at this so...... .:Rasta:

i posted right as you were posting pics lol

they look good but i see what you mean about the fan leaves i will burn some virgin bud as a offering to the green gods for ya.:bong:

Thanks Falcore! I don't wanna mess with PH either but I gotta get these girls through the next 4 weeks!:yummy:

Indie, your pH meter makes diluting the OJ easy. If your OJ is pH 4, you should be able to bring it up to about pH 5 by diluting 1:10 OJ:RO water. But you can use your pH meter to monitor the solution as you dilute and adjust it to your desired pH; probably less than pH 6 if your pH is too high...I forgot about your tub! so if you are to try, I wouldn't go too far to the acidic end, just try a bit and see if there's a difference. Good luck man

I think I'll give them another molasses watering of 5.5 to 5.8 and check again tomorrow. Maybe when I resume feeding I'll have to keep the PH lower, maybe hydro low. And that's the way I'm going next. Hand watered hydro!:grinjoint:

+reps! Awesome!

I tuned in to see the 12/12 No Mercy style. You could grow lowrider sized plants without having to buy the expensive lowrider seeds. And you could still do the multiple harvests just by staggering your planting dates. Hmmm...

It's a great system and a person can easily rotate plants in and out especially if you LST and can keep the light lower then your new seedlings gets as good a light as the older plants. My next grow will be 12/12 in 2 gal pots LST'd.:rollit:

Of course, that's counting my chickens.. I haven't even gotten through THIS grow yet!!!:grinjoint:

Indicana.

wow looking real nice, good job man

buds look great. keep em goin for a strong finish.

DAY 65...

Well I continue to chop off dead branches but despite that they live. Now I'm just going to fatten and ripen as much as I can. They may even go the distance! :)

girls065-01.jpg

20-25 more days to go.

girls065-02.jpg

I guess next I should find some real world object to stick in there for scale. It's easy to make the buds look giant, as the following bud shots shall demonstrate! :Rasta:

girls065-03.jpg

girls065-04.jpg

This poor girl, the runt, has taken more blows to her top bud than I care to think about. I don't think it'll ever be normal again.

girls065-05.jpg

girls065-06.jpg

girls065-07.jpg

So I guess all a guy can do now is keep watering, keep trimming and keep hoping! 2-3 more weeks.. I have ordered my next seeds, it's gonna be a all Mandala grow, can't wait!!

:grinjoint:

Indicana.

dude they are getting purple an they look like martian bud:Rasta:
about how big are the colas?
your gonna have some good smoke pretty soon good job for your first grow :goodjob:

They're getting some interesting hues to them that's for sure. Some purpling is caused by the CMH light, some by the 20+ degree's between day and night and some probably due to strain. I can actually spot the differences in crystal density when using a magnifying glass. Most are pretty similar but one girl is DENSE. I'm gonna set that one aside when drying/curing to see how it smokes compared to the rest.:yummy:

I'll take some shots with my bic in there to give scale.. tonight.

Hey Indicana:goodjob:

They look delicious :grinjoint:

I think this is the hardest wait of all, the last one,:cheer:

The begining when you're waiting on seedlings to get going and the final ripening. Not enough action for a grow-action junky!:smokin:

Great strain choices!

The Mandala or the Skunkberry? My new Mandala strains are Satori, Sadhu, and Ganesh plus I have 8 Skunkberry beans left. So my next grow (to make things interestingly complicated) will likely be a multi-strain adventure.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!:cheer:

Thanks!!

Indicana.

dude they are getting purple an they look like martian bud:Rasta:
about how big are the colas?
your gonna have some good smoke pretty soon good job for your first grow :goodjob:

Just for you, I have taken these pics. They're not as big as I'd like them, but they are plumping up. Of course, I keep looking at 1000 Watt grows and then sighing at my poor little 400. I expect so much from it. :)

buds011.jpg

buds021.jpg

buds03.jpg

buds04.jpg

buds05.jpg

I haven't dropped in for a while.

nice buds! nice pics too!

have you flushed thoroughly at all during the grow?

Hi SSun! No, I haven't done any flushing, I was planning on a pre-harvest flush of 7-14 days but other than that haven't flushed. Do you think a complete flush, this late in the mono-tub is something I should do?

Thanks!

Indicana.

they look good indicana that one in the first pic is nice and fat. and you got 7 of them. also remember size aint everything i have smoked little bowels of tight little nuggs that would cure any ailment.
if you do flush before you do a prehavest flush you might consider using distilled water to really clean out all the build up of nutes. and dont be afraid to douse them till a nice amount of water comes out the bottom to make sure you remove any build up.

i hear you on wanting a better harvest you should, if you havent already, check out the led test journals if they keep going the way they do im gonna get me one of those 126w lights to replace my 400 hid. them mabey a 60w for a veg/clone chamber.

ah you hear me Saint Nick?:ganjamon:

DAY 72...

lookin' fine. Gonna be nice.....mmmmmm.

Thanks Doc, I hope so!!

they look good indicana that one in the first pic is nice and fat. and you got 7 of them. also remember size aint everything i have smoked little bowels of tight little nuggs that would cure any ailment.
if you do flush before you do a prehavest flush you might consider using distilled water to really clean out all the build up of nutes. and dont be afraid to douse them till a nice amount of water comes out the bottom to make sure you remove any build up.

i hear you on wanting a better harvest you should, if you havent already, check out the led test journals if they keep going the way they do im gonna get me one of those 126w lights to replace my 400 hid. them mabey a 60w for a veg/clone chamber.

ah you hear me Saint Nick?:ganjamon:

I think I'll be sticking to the HID for now although for a clone/mom or vegging area, especially in something like a modified dresser (would have to be something like that for me) LED's could be the life saver.

I have thought about flushing but at this point I think I'm going to ride this one till the end.. or off a cliff, which ever comes first!:ganjamon:

Great grow and really impressive photography!

Thanks! Nothing anyone willing to shoot 10 frames for 1 keeper can't do. I have a Nikon D70 that I picked up cheap and don't really know how to use properly. :smokin:

wow there will be some serious buds!

I hope!! I hope!! I would like to see them go to scissor before christmas.

chicks02.jpg

I checked my trichomes tonight, the Clear/Cloud/Amber percents are about 90%/10%/0% right now. They're taking an extra cup of water per night now as well and I've upped the nutes to 40%.

They keep growing! :rollit:

Thanks everyone!! See you next week!

Indicana.

Back
Top Bottom