First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

Here are a couple of new pics everything seems to be coming along nicely
20181211_091140.jpg
white widow 39 days old
20181211_091135.jpg
mama mia 38 days old

Hi @Mushie1005, Congratulations on your first grow!
They look good
:goodjob:

Good full green growth. They do look short and compact. I would be giving them more fertilizer, especially nitrogen, and probably more water. I start feeding as soon as the second true leaves show up. The potting soil has good nutrients that will last for weeks but they are balanced, so some growth nutes help. These are full growing plant at this point, you’re feeding full strength each watering or every other?
It looks like you are doing a good job with watering but maybe they need a bit more. With small plants in big pots water from the inside out and don’t let them get water logged, but make sure the root zone and surrounding has water, let the roots chase the water out.
Good luck, I love white widow, that was the first strain I grew indoors. They should do well for you.

I have been giving them about half strength fertilizer 2 times a week about every other water. I water until I get some run off out of the bottom of the pot. I do have the light on 24 hours a day at the moment and yes they are short for some reason. If I switch to 18/6 would the plants maybe stretch up is my light to much is that why they are staying so short?

I’m not sure if that’s why they are short but the usual practice is 18/6. Plants grow at night, using the sugar they store from photosynthesis in the day.

The plants aren’t showing signs of deficiency but I would up the nutes dose for a bit, see what happens, hopefully stimulate some growth. What kind of fertilizer are you giving them?

One good thing about the photo sensitive plants is you can wait to start flower until they get the size you want.

I haven’t used FF nutes but their soil is good. So you have a Grow formula that’s 6-4-4 and a supplement Big Bloom that’s got kelp and good stuff like that, and Tiger Bloom for flower stage?
Their feeding schedule says 3tsp Grow + 6 tsp Big Bloom per gallon twice a week, and no Tiger yet.
Is that correct? How much water do they need each time?
That sounds like how I feed mine just with different brand. I am looking for some different fertilizer, the stuff I use smells strong, it’s ok for my outdoor containers but fumacious inside ;)
Post some pics in a few days or whenever, I’d like to see what you change and what effects it has.

Back
Top Bottom