First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

Looked in on the girls gave them their feeding at 6.5 I decided to drop the light to see if that would help with the growth rate. So ill give it a couple days and see what happens they were set at the recommended height but ill see what happens to lower it about 10 inches not much change since yesterday but here the pics anyway
20190103_151845.jpg
20190103_151836.jpg
20190103_151824.jpg

I need some advice today the white widow is 69 days old and the mama mia is 68 days old from seed does anyone have any idea of when I should do the flip to 12/12 lighting want to produce many ounces but if these double in size that will put the mama mia over 30 inches around when the stretch is through as of right now and the white widow almost that large so should I continue to veg them for awhile longer or flip them sooner any input would be helpful here

I'd say flip them, being it's a first time I would not try for the biggest, baddass plant. I think a slightly smaller more manageable grow to experience what the plant needs and wants would be the way to go. .:Namaste:

I'd say flip them, being it's a first time I would not try for the biggest, baddass plant. I think a slightly smaller more manageable grow to experience what the plant needs and wants would be the way to go. .:Namaste:
So on my next feed I should go ahead and go with fox farms week 5 feeding schedule and start with the bloom nutes along with the veg nutes I think ill veg another week with the other light on so they both have their own light before the flip does that sound right

I am unfamiliar with fox farms nutrient line but wouldn't you start bloom nutes when you flip. I don't understand using them both:hmmmm::Namaste:

I don't either but for week 5 and 6 of veg if I remember correctly they have you using all 3 of the trio pack in the weekly feeding in the morning when I go out I will take a pic of the schedule and post it I may be reading it wrong but tomorrow is plan water so with your help maybe we can figure it out before its feeding time again which is Monday thank you for your help

That's a lot of product, 13 items to buy and figure out? :hmmmm: I hope you are good at keeping track and recording what's what.:Namaste:

That's a lot of product, 13 items to buy and figure out? :hmmmm: I hope you are good at keeping track and recording what's what.:Namaste:
That's what I think also well I only have the first 3 products but I do not think I should give them the grow big after the first 2 weeks after the flip I would think that hinder the bud development or am I not thinking correctly

I would not deviate from your nutrient schedule It does shows Grow Big is used up to 9th week so I would stick to it. It shows a main nutrient all the way through and the other two overlapping early and late. Do you measure your PH and EC? :Namaste:

I would not deviate from your nutrient schedule It does shows Grow Big is used up to 9th week so I would stick to it. It shows a main nutrient all the way through and the other two overlapping early and late. Do you measure your PH and EC? :Namaste:
I do measure ph every time I water or feed but I do not measure ec I do not even have a meter for that I figured as long as I keep the ph in balance that is the most important thing for them

No pics today just some measurements mama mia is a solid 9 inches tall all around and she is 18 inches around so some really nice growth since the 30th when I measured last the white widow she is still at about 6 inches tall but some of the lower growth is coming up to the taller and the she is over 13 inches around... To flip or not to flip that is the question tomorrow is the day to decide it will be the day that u mix this weeks nutes everyone way in what you think because I noticed on week 5 of the feeding schedule it has the lighting hours as 12 not 18 so if I mix week 5 I change the hours to 12 or I mix week 4 again so what shall I do?

This is day 72 from seed for the white widow and day 71 for the mama mia it is also feed day so I decided to flip the switch to 12/12 so lets see how big the stretch makes them I'm hoping for some nice big growth I mixed their feed full strength again they have taken it fine the last 2 weeks so I am hoping for a good 3 week at full strength so here are pics of day 1 of flower
20190107_084020.jpg
20190107_084039.jpg
20190107_084045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom