First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

Plants look great Mushie and it looks like dynamo has been here every step of the way so you're in excellent hands! I noticed you mention the temps outside the tent but never inside. Those are the only temps that matter to the plants.
The 59 degrees this morning was inside the tent but that's the low the high gets to around 74 right now as cold as it is. It normally stays between 68 and 80. And 80 it has to get pretty warm out for that.

Hello, when I saw your post in the Shed's journal I thought I was going to be seeing sickly plants. They look very healthy despite the cold conditions. I jumped around your journal and in the beginning you said you were running 2 1000W lights. Do you happen to know the actual Watt draw because they don't look like a 1000W to me. If they were you would be fighting a heat issue when lights on. Remember when growing indoors, Controlling the environment is the most important thing. Cheers!

Hello, when I saw your post in the Shed's journal I thought I was going to be seeing sickly plants. They look very healthy despite the cold conditions. I jumped around your journal and in the beginning you said you were running 2 1000W lights. Do you happen to know the actual Watt draw because they don't look like a 1000W to me. If they were you would be fighting a heat issue when lights on. Remember when growing indoors, Controlling the environment is the most important thing. Cheers!
I looked up the actual draw off the website for these lights and from what I can find it says about 200 watts for the 1000 watt or the 100 chip that are a 10 not a 5 or 3 if that makes since to anyone because it really doesn't to me other than I've read that the 10 has better penetration than the other two do. So I am basically running a 400 watt light is that correct?

I have a small heater out there it is not much that's y it falls so low. but it doesn't go very high anymore since I got the carbon filter installed In the beginning the temps would be in the high 90s during the day if both lights were on I think that is part of the stunted growth problem. As far as rh when in the first weeks of veg I used wet rags to keep it higher now and in the past several weeks it has been in the 30s but I do have a dehumidifier if needed for late flower.

If you have two 200 wall-watt lights then all you know is you're drawing 400 watts in total. Even 400 watts should be generating some heat though unless it's just getting pulled out the exhaust and being replaced with the cooler outside air.
The building I have it in is insulated so it didn't get as cold as it could have but yes that is what is happening I believe

Finding a way to get the environment dialed in is the best way to improve a tent grow. Wild swings in temps and RH will definitely slow down the plant or stress it in ways that are less than ideal. Dialing that in is much easier when the tent is in a temperature controlled environment as opposed to what you have. I'm sure you're working on that though!

30% is low even for late flower so I don't think you need to sink any funds into a dehuey :thumb:.

I can tell, and the grow shows it. You may think you're struggling but just look at the plants!
20190121_073649.jpg

If you don't have them already you should consider rH and temperature controllers to help you regulate those in your tents. These are an example such at a decent price range too. Cheers!

Flower day 16 I went this morning to feed but they are not ready yet from the soaking that I gave them on Monday they are almost dry but I want to give them one more day before I feed them. They are still getting taller and the buds are growing every day. The budlets are super hard when I touch them on both plants.
20190123_081553.jpg
20190123_081526.jpg
20190123_081520.jpg
20190123_081505.jpg
20190123_081454.jpg

They look good to me! Once stretch is over I usually water a day earlier than I do in veg (i.e. I don't let them get as light) so that's something to consider as you go.

Are you transitioning to bloom nutes?

Yes I am. I am following fox farms feeding schedule now tomorrow I will be feeding them their week 7 on the schedule.

Back
Top Bottom