First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

Flower day 32 I went ahead and mixed up feed today even though some of the leaves on the mama mia have died or are burnt. I'm not sure what is going on now the white widow is coming a long it just seems to be going slower then the mama mia
Mama mia
20190208_070639.jpg
20190208_070538.jpg
20190208_070526.jpg

White widow
20190208_070658.jpg
20190208_070632.jpg

More questions! When you say overfeed, what does that mean? More nutes in a gallon? Are those 5 gallon pots? Do you get runoff with 1/3 gallon? Is 2x a week a schedule or just how often they need water? Told you...questions :).

When you want to flush a plant, the last gallon should contain the correct nute strength so you don't leave the soil depleted.

When I say over feed I mean the rest of the mix was sitting there about half a gallon I forgot to shake it I opened it and dumped half of it on the white widow then the other half on the mama mia I noticed the water was dark with nutrients then the next day I started getting burnt leaves and it just keeps going. They needs watered every other day. Yes I get some run off every time I water not a lot but some. They are in 3 gallon containers.

WW looks find but the MM looks like either nute burn or a calcium deficiency. What are your feeding numbers again? Some plants like less and some more.
Sounds like a PH imbalance from excess salts.
Hello BTW :D love mama mia, amazing strain to run!

I am really careful when it comes to checking the ph when I feed and water
No i dont mean the PH you are putting in is wrong. Im saying that your PH is off due to excess nutrients getting built up in your soil and turning to salts.

Back
Top Bottom