First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

No i dont mean the PH you are putting in is wrong. Im saying that your PH is off due to excess nutrients getting built up in your soil and turning to salts.
Ok how would I fix this to get her the rest of the way through flower without dying because right now it does not look like it will make it the 3 or 4 weeks that it needs.

I would start by suggesting that you get a PPM meter before your next grow, now if possible.

That said, I would run 9 gallons of plain tap water (not pH'd) through the plant (3x the pot size), and then pour a 4th gallon with the nutes you normally feed with. Do you have cal-mag? It's going to be tough to fix a calcium deficiency without it.
What shed said brother :p

I would start by suggesting that you get a PPM meter before your next grow, now if possible.

That said, I would run 9 gallons of plain tap water (not pH'd) through the plant (3x the pot size), and then pour a 4th gallon with the nutes you normally feed with. Do you have cal-mag? It's going to be tough to fix a calcium deficiency without it.
No I do not have cal-mag where can I get it. Is there any other way to replace it in the soil.

No way quickly except cal mag. Hydro shops will carry it, nurseries might, possibly big box hardware as well (lowes, HD).

Don't listen to Bilbo ;), get a PPM meter! He's got his grows dialed in. The rest of us need to double check what we're doing every so often.

I don't pH my nutes any more but I do check my PPMs!
Lol No you are right. Like i said its just a personal thing. It probably would help me out some aswell but ive learnt from my own mistakes getting to complicated with things and overthinking. Just the way my head works lol

Flower day 35 I brought the mama mia inside the house and put 10 gallons of clean tap water through her. I did ph the run off when I first started and it read a 6.8 so I don't know if this flush will fix the problem or not here are a couple pics of her under house lights
20190211_220603.jpg
20190211_220554.jpg
20190211_220548.jpg
20190211_220538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom