First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

Flower day 37 mama mia I didn't think is doing any better. I am thinking about just cutting her down but I am not sure. The white widow is still just doing her thing. Watered this morning at 6.5 here are a couple of pics
20190213_081315.jpg
20190213_081308.jpg
20190213_081301.jpg
20190213_081257.jpg

Hi Mushie, lots happening here. I missed a lot, my modem crashed last Friday and finally replaced today. I wouldn't give up on Mama, trim leaves if you feel the need and let her go . It's a weed, it's a survivor type. You also learn more from trouble than an easy grow and how the plants respond to different stimulus :Namaste:

Hi Mushie, lots happening here. I missed a lot, my modem crashed last Friday and finally replaced today. I wouldn't give up on Mama, trim leaves if you feel the need and let her go . It's a weed, it's a survivor type. You also learn more from trouble than an easy grow and how the plants respond to different stimulus :Namaste:
I'm glad that you are back I am going to get some of the dead off and let her go and see what she does

Flower day 39 mama mia the buds are really sticky and have grown since the flush I did take off some of the dead I think she still looks bad but I took a little bud off her to smoke it and if this is anything like how she will finish off I am in for a treat! The white widow is still just chugging along her buds are going to be really big like the whole length of some of the stems and really fat because they have weeks left to grow and they are already nice size and I was looking down into her and even though everything is thick there are buds all the way down. Here's some pics the light was out so I had to use flash

Back
Top Bottom