First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

They look nice and green! Much easier to tell in the white light :).

One suggestion if I may...when you tie a plant down, it's best to support the base of the trunk where it comes out of the soil so as not to stress the trunk-root connection. Either bend it over a rock or tie it to the side opposite the bend. Something like this:
full

full

They look nice and green! Much easier to tell in the white light :).

One suggestion if I may...when you tie a plant down, it's best to support the base of the trunk where it comes out of the soil so as not to stress the trunk-root connection. Either bend it over a rock or tie it to the side opposite the bend. Something like this:
full

full
Thank you very much for the information I will have to do that with the next ones that i tie down

I am thinking about getting a Mars light does anyone have an opinion about them they would like to share.
Hi Mushie, may I know your grow space so I can recommend the right Mars light for you and give you some reference pictures? :green_heart: you can also refer to some of the grow journal in my signature that using some of our new light on 420magazine. :Namaste:

Which one? Me and Preston9mm have the SP-250 (Preston has three!), and Dutchman1990 has a few of the SP-150s. Everyone loves them. They also make a square version. You should contact @SmokeSara for great Mars info and support. She's terrific.
Thanks a lot taging me in! :hippy::hippy::hippy:

Which one? Me and Preston9mm have the SP-250 (Preston has three!), and Dutchman1990 has a few of the SP-150s. Everyone loves them. They also make a square version. You should contact @SmokeSara for great Mars info and support. She's terrific.
Mars hydro ts 1000 w is what it says that is the one that I am thinking about getting

Right before week 5 I have another that has shown herself yes I said herself it's a girl so I have 2 girls out of 13 so far this one is in wigh another plant and the other plant is a little bigger so let's hope that it sexes soon maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be a girl too watered today and did some bending and topped another one here are the pics of the girls
20190917_081357.jpg
20190917_081346.jpg

Then we have the rest that are taking there time telling me what they are
20190917_081504.jpg
20190917_081457.jpg
20190917_081444.jpg
20190917_081437.jpg
20190917_081426.jpg
20190917_081421.jpg

I'll post the rest in another post

They look happy! I'd try not to get nute splash on the leaves if you can help it...sometimes they leave burn spots.
Mars hydro ts 1000 w is what it says that is the one that I am thinking about getting
I'd PM Sara and see what the deal is on that. Keep in mind that it's only 150 wall watts for your 4x4. The coverage will be good because it's square, but it might not put out the lux across the canopy you'd like. If you have the budget you might be better off with two SP-150s.

They look happy! I'd try not to get nute splash on the leaves if you can help it...sometimes they leave burn spots.

I'd PM Sara and see what the deal is on that. Keep in mind that it's only 150 wall watts for your 4x4. The coverage will be good because it's square, but it might not put out the lux across the canopy you'd like. If you have the budget you might be better off with two SP-150s.
Today was plan water today so no notes on the plants just water but thank you for the tip. On the light what I was thinking is using the new mars and one of the ones I have now because it's not a bad light but I do think the mars grow better plants what's ur thoughts on that shed

Hi Mushie, TS 1000 is not 1000w equivlant I have to mention in advance, it is good to be used in a 3x3 space during veg and 2x2 during flowering. :) Here are some feedback pictures for your reference. :green_heart: You can use coupon code: 420magazine to check out at our official website to save 3% . :) Happy growing! :hippy:

Hi Mushie, TS 1000 is not 1000w equivlant I have to mention in advance, it is good to be used in a 3x3 space during veg and 2x2 during flowering. :) Here are some feedback pictures for your reference. :green_heart: You can use coupon code: 420magazine to check out at our official website to save 3% . :) Happy growing! :hippy:

So I would need a 2000 to cover a 4x4 area then

So I would need a 2000 to cover a 4x4 area then
Hi Mushie, if you are looking for a light that cover 4x4 for veg only, TSW - 2000 will be enough, it is 300w, can do good for 4x4 during veg and 3x3 during flower. :green_heart:
If you are looking for lights that cover 4x4 during flowering, then please check our TS 3000, it will be 450w, and good for 5x5 during veg and 4x4 during flower. :)

Back
Top Bottom