First Grow - 3x3' Tent - Soil - Mars 1200W LED

Thanks for your post dude, I been thinking of trying a budmaster myself but so far have only used led for veg and mothering of this strain. It does well under secret jardin daylight 28w light bars x4 set vertically around mother and I use T5's sunblasters to veg clones (I/girls like the warmth) then this grow I transplanted into 25l autopots airdromes coco mix with lec 315w agro daylight bulb 20/4 and wow tight nodes amazing growth. Just scrog and flipped week one and turned on 2x250w hps in cool tubes (overkill) and you have inspired me to post a blog I been photographing this grow and just joined 420. Thank you for inspiration. Looks like nute lock out causing cal/mag deficiency. flush a bit and just go light on feed if any and feed it cal/mag in whatever form you use . I've grown this strain about 8/9 times and had cal/mag issues on first couple grows. Now I'm careful not to overfeed or have salt build up and supplement base nute with cal/mag . Hope helps
Ps it's a strange strain they say it's ready at 7 week or 10 and my mate crops at 7 but if you leave for 10/11 usually then it gets a second growth spurt before ripening 20%amber . Massive yield if go the distance . Last grow 600w hps with 200w supplements LED I got 700g m2 scrog and 1 cola was 30g dry weight my best yield ever.

Hey man, glad this journal inspired you. I had such a good first grow with Iced Grapefruit that I recently came back around to its upgraded form -- Super Iced Grapefruit. Trimming up the SIG this weekend in fact and the nugs are just as dense and beautiful as the original. Too early to say whether the Super yielded more or anything but I really do love this strain. I wasn't in a rush to harvest this time so I don't even know how many weeks it went. But I rarely see amber trichomes on a calyx at week 8 so I agree a few extra weeks makes a big difference.

20170511_202715_1_.jpg
20170511_202417.jpg

I just took a bunch of PAR readings on the lec 315 at my local shop. Looks like a great light. Thanks again for signing up to comment. Welcome to 420 Mag! Better start your journal soon so I can follow along.

Back
Top Bottom