Strain- don't know yet
Hybird Sativa? Indica?
Veg
Clones days?
Indoor 2x4 tent
Hydro 5gallon DWC
400watt MH veg HPS flower

Hello everyone

This is my first grow. I decided to go with a complete tent setup with DWC. I got my tent setup this evening light is on bubbles in the waterand a fan on. No plants yet and I need to get some 6" flex duct to finish the vent. Here is a picture you guys let me know what you think or what I need to do different. I am very eager to learn and all of your help is greatly appreciated

Thank you all

Hey Wheeler, can't wait to see what you got going on. I'll try my best to explain adding photos. First, you have to upload your photos to the gallery, so click on Gallery up at the top of this page and on the next page click on Upload Photos. It will take you to the page where you add and submit your photos. Once your photos are uploaded and processed, you come back to this page and click on Reply to Thread. If you then look at the box where you type in your post, you will see in the lower left-hand corner of that box a button entitled My Photos. Click on that and your gallery will pop up and you just click on the pics you want in your post.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom