First Grow - 400 Watt - DWC

kool they doing fine dont change anything. one of the worse things. changing something when nothing is wrong. lmao.

Ok so today was water change and increase nutes. Tent has been between 67 and 84 degrees and 25% and 33% RH. I raised nutes to 3/4 recommended strength. Washed buckets and add 4 gallons of fresh water.
TC 1 is 12" tall
9ml hydrogaurd
45ml M,G,B AN ph perfect
Ph 6.17
Ppm 1103
Temp 74

TC2 17 1/2" tall
9ml hydrogaurd
45ml M,G,B AN ph perfect
Ph 6.18
Ppm 1106
Temp 72

UK 3" tall and starting 4th node
9ml hydrogaurd
15ml M,G,B AN ph perfect
Ph 6.75
Ppm 557
Temp 74
Here are their pics tell me what you think or if you think I should be doing something different. All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks
20160214_184722.jpg
20160214_184727.jpg
20160214_184733.jpg

Guessing you're doing a weekly update schedule, and tomorrow is the day? Can't wait to see how they're looking now rather than 6 days ago. :)

Great setup, neat and clean and gorgeous girls.

:goodjob: and :high-five:

Sorry OlderGrower I'm still trying to get my pictures from my gallery to here on my post but I'm working on it
Thanks for coming to watch

Good morning Wheeler17
Sorry I have not been in to check out your progress sooner but that little thing called life has been a bit of a bitch lately. From what you have posted so far it looks like your off to a great start. Roots look nice and white and your set up appears to be super clean. In my humble opinion keeping your grow spotless and clean is one of the most beneficial things you can do to have a successful grow with no issues. I saw you mentioned that you got the clones from a friend, which is always a great place to get them, though I would suggest you keep an eye on them for a few weeks for spider mites or other minor problems which could have hitched a ride into your garden. Best to catch those kinds of issues early and address them before they can get a chance to become a major problem.

All in all I have to say "Bravo well done" looks like your going to be having a nice crop down the road if you keep this up :goodjob:

Here is my weekly update
2-15 I topped my unknown plant
2-18 I add water to TC1 and TC2 they both took a gallon of plain water no nutes
2-20 I did some more defoliation I cleaned up TC1 a lot and did a lite clean up on TC2 they are both growing good
2-21
Water change today both TC1 and TC2 drank another gallon
UK is 4" tall now and getting wider up nutes tonight to 30ml M,G,B of AN ph perfect
Ppm 601
Res temp 74
TC1 17" now playing catch up
45ml m,g,b and 9 ml hydrogaurd
Ppm 820
Res temp 72
TC2 19" tall now
Ppm 934
Res temp 70
Now for the pics let me know what you think or if you see something I need to change
Thanks for looking

nothing better than good healthy plants . coodooos

Ok time to do some catching up
2-28
Got a 5x5 tent in and set up with a 600 watt HSP vented hood. Moved TC1 and TC2 into their new home. Left UK in the veg tent and changed light to a 4' t5 4 lamp light and back to 24 on fixing to start some autos.
3-2
Time to start some autos we are going to start an American Pie, kryptonite and a Dark Devil in rapid rooters under a dome in the veg tent
3-6
Water change and flush for the UK plant think I have a little nute burn.
TC1&2
8ml hydrogaurd and 45ml m,g,b AN ph perfect
UK fresh water and 8ml hydrogaurd
All three autos popped their heads out of to see what is going on
3-10
Moved autos to their new homes in 5 gallon buckets with 4.5 gallons of fresh water and 9ml of hydrogaurd
3-16
Water change today and put UK back on her food
TC1 drank 4.5 galls this week TC2 drank 5.5 galls and UK drank 2 galls autos still fresh water and hydrogaurd only and starting their second set of leaves
TC1&2
8ml hydrogaurd and 45ml m,g,b
UK
8ml hydrogaurd and 30ml m,g,b
TC1&2 are showing flowers now. And now I am caught back up. Pictures next

Back
Top Bottom