First Grow - 400W MH/HPS - Critical Kush & Dream Queen - Scrog

re: First Grow - 400W MH/HPS - Critical Kush & Dream Queen - Scrog

I would think the nugs are going to dry to a bit to quick with a rH that low Ed, my drying room at the moment is sitting at 65 degrees and 60%rH and it takes about 5 days to get nugs to the jarring stage. If possible try and get the rH in that room somewhere above 30~%+, you can do this by implementing a small 15 dollar humidifier at a local hardware store, I have seen people also use a bucket of water with a rag hanging on the side which will wick moisture from the bucket and "populate" the air, but this always freaks me out with the mold thing. A small fan on the ground or hung up in a corner is needed also, stale air is not good, we are going to want to keep the air moving and circulating to make sure nothing (mold) can sit and produce on the nugs. Opening the tent a crack to allow fresh air in is also a good idea, my herb usually doesn't dry in complete darkness most of the time, I will open the closet for a couple hours and let the nugs "breath" :laugh: Can't wait to see some harvest pics :thumb: Good job on your grow!

re: First Grow - 400W MH/HPS - Critical Kush & Dream Queen - Scrog

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom