First Grow - 4x4 - 1000W MH/HPS - DWC

11/11 UPDATE:

Here is an update everyone, they are going strong. I added Cal/Mag to the other two buckets (5ml each), also upped the voodoo juice (added 10ml per bucket (total voodoo juice 15ml now)). Also added the regular dosage of z7 (1.3ml per bucket). I am going to let them ride on the nutrients now for another week and not add anything else except the regular dosage or z7 every 3-4 days.

GSC: ph 5.8:: rez 69F:: ppm 280-300:: some small roots coming out of net pot
DSCN038213.JPG

WWxBB: ph 5.8:: rez 69F:: ppm 260-290ish:: seriously becoming a monster, stem thickening up and a really nice long root dropping out of the net pot
DSCN038313.JPG

F&V: ph 5.8:: rez 69F:: ppm 280-315:: definitely the runt, shes still trying tho =)
DSCN038417.JPG

Close up of those bad leaves (first 2) on the GSC, I added Cal/Mag thinking it was a deficiency, what yall think?
DSCN038517.JPG
DSCN038612.JPG

Cal/mag at low doses should really never be bad as long as your ph is optimal or close. I would really wait until your plant gets some height away from rock and moisture . I found that when plant is close to rock that they will do exactly what yours are doing . Either moisture or rock or being under mature they seem to grow out of it .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also I have questions on what kind of rock you are using . It doesn't look like your typical hydrotron rock(the brown round kind) I have seen that rock in aquarium stores and actually used it before and had no problems with it . Just seeing what your ideas are on it ?

HARVEST PARTY!!!!!! :party::party:
Very well done for first grow, that was a massive root ball

Thanks AngryBird, and thanks for always being around (even at the start) to support me!

Also I have questions on what kind of rock you are using . It doesn't look like your typical hydrotron rock(the brown round kind) I have seen that rock in aquarium stores and actually used it before and had no problems with it . Just seeing what your ideas are on it ?

The rocks were just a type they had at my local hydro store. I think they worked rather well, I could have rinsed them better before use...had a lot of powdery minerals come off them, could have been eliminated from a good soak and a couple rinses. Lesson learned :p

Great grow DankDuo. I'm doing some girl scout cookies in soil right now. I too had some cal/mag deficiencies. GSC seems to need a bit of those nutes more than normal. I hope mine bulk up as much as yours did. Whats the dry weight from the GSC?

Not sure on the dry weight yet, they have another 3 days of dry time. But I will update when the time comes that's for sure :p.

I hope your grow goes even better than mine friend, best of luck

Subbed. Great job man. I hope my first grow goes as well as yours!!

Haha thanks bud! I hope it goes even better than mine!

Still deciding on strain. Researching and reading alot

Let me know if/when you get a journal going and I'll check ya out. Any questions just give me a shout.

Hey everyone!!

Sorry I have not done an update in a bit...things are still going well.

I'm going to do a BIG UPDATE tonight with PICS of...The WWxBB finished and was chopped last night. And final weight of GSC.

Any guesses on the GSC final dry weight people? Way way more than I was expecting I can tell you that much haha...

Stay tuned friends!

How do I leave reps.? and where do I get them ?
Look in my reply to your post.. see the "blog post" ? next to it is a star..you press it ( on app I think you need desktop version on )

You receive from other members, and will see them in your CP (control panel under the subscribed threads)

FINAL UPDATE

Well everyone...seems like just yesterday I was just starting out...and now we are rapping things up for this grow already! amazing! Time truly flies when you are having fun.

Anyways, here is the WWxBB right before chopping.. she went a good 100+ days from germination
DSCN06238.JPG
DSCN062210.JPG

FINAL WEIGHTS

Fast & Vast=5oz~
Girl Scout Cookies=13.6oz
White Widow x Big Bud=18.3oz (can you believe that shit?! i damn near fell out haha)

So, in conclusion, I am very satisfied with my results of this "experiment" and I am determining it a resounding success.
Thanks for hanging out with me everyone, and Thank you so much for all the advice and support.

This was my first grow ever attempted...and I ended up with 36oz of dry trimmed delicious buds

Just the jars from the WWxBB
DSCN062411.JPG

Until next time my friends,

Peace

Back
Top Bottom