First Grow - 4x4 - 1000W MH/HPS - DWC

12/15 UPDATE:

So, I messed up a bit with the rez change. When I did the rez change, I did not add nearly enough nutes back to the plants with the fresh water so they all got some cal/mag deficiency, however I believe I have corrected the problem and we are back on track. They are looking much better this morning that the last 2 days. Lesson learned haha

So the front two plants (F&V and GSC), are in what I would consider bloom and are now receiving bloom nutes as well. However, the WWxBB in the back is not quite ready yet for the switch to my eye...I have had to defol the damn thing many times but it just keeps bushing up...we will see what happens haha.

The HPS is now at 100% as of last night, temperatures are holding around 78-81F with lights on.

TAKE A LOOK PEEPS

DSCN048810.JPG
DSCN048911.JPG

GSC ppm=600-700
DSCN04908.JPG
DSCN049110.JPG
DSCN04929.JPG

WWxBB ppm=550-600
DSCN04939.JPG
DSCN049414.JPG

F&V ppm=700ish
DSCN049513.JPG
DSCN04966.JPG
DSCN049712.JPG

Im seeing lots of bud site action going on; very exciting times :p

Things would be much better if i did not goof with the nutes at the rez change, definitely set me back a few days and probably cost me yield to a degree. Just gotta try and lock it in again.

These things happen man. I cant smoke when im mixing nutes. Ive also learned to do it when my wife and daughter are busy elsewhere. One little distraction and i forget what i already put in. Lol. Ive thrown away more than one jug of water because i wasnt sure what was in it.

These things happen man. I cant smoke when im mixing nutes. Ive also learned to do it when my wife and daughter are busy elsewhere. One little distraction and i forget what i already put in. Lol. Ive thrown away more than one jug of water because i wasnt sure what was in it.

Yah I am being much more careful now, and the ladies are responding well it seems.

Thanks for dropping in Laz

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are going to go crazy with the hps at 1k... looking great

Yah they are getting huge haha, was not expecting them to get so freakin big. But I am not complaining...as long as I can maintain things are looking good.

I am completely out of room in there!

12/19 UPDATE:

These ladies are damn near out of control in this tent! So huge!

We had a little bit of a pH issue this week, but it is all good and back under control. Will remain more diligent from now on.

The WWxBB (back one) still is not receiving Bloom nutes, front 2 are. Main reason for this is because it really has not started producing any pre-bud...we shall see what happens this week. Anyways, the other two are doing rather well, I am highly pleased so far, wish the GSC was a little shorter but oh well.

Check it out :p

DSCN050010.JPG

GSC
DSCN05018.JPG
DSCN05025.JPG
DSCN05035.JPG
DSCN05098.JPG

WWxBB HUGE STEMS
DSCN05048.JPG
DSCN05058.JPG
DSCN05105.JPG

F&V
DSCN05069.JPG
DSCN050710.JPG
DSCN050810.JPG
DSCN051110.JPG

Jesus man! Its a jungle in there! Lol. Great looking plants, Awesome structure... Just altogether a good looking grow. Well done.

appreciate that buddy, I am very happy so far. Lots of bud action going on, super stoked on that too.

12/27 UPDATE::

Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and that Santa brought everyone what they wanted!

Here is an update on the lovely ladies real quick.

All three just got a rez change yesterday, and they seem very happy about it so far.

The F&V and GSC are budding up very nicely so far, I am rather pleased =). And the WWxBB is FINALLY PRE-FLOWERING and received her FIRST DOSE of BLOOM nutes this morning.

We have had some ups and downs, but things are going smoothly for now (knock on wood :p)

TAKE A LOOK::

GSC:: Colas are fattening up:: ppm=1200ish
DSCN051210.JPG
DSCN051312.JPG
DSCN051410.JPG
DSCN05159.JPG

WWxBB:: finally preflowering well:: just added bloom nutes:: ppm=900-1000 :: she is a little droopy but that is cause she was tired from a long day of growth, pic was taken right before night night time.
DSCN05168.JPG
DSCN05175.JPG
DSCN05189.JPG

Fast and Vast:: she is seriously going for it, trichs are still clear under magnification:: ppm=1200ish :: took these pics out of the tent with flash to show the frostyness
DSCN05199.JPG
DSCN052010.JPG
DSCN05219.JPG

I am thinking another 2 weeks of full bloom nutes on the F&V, then will evaluate and determine if she needs to start flush. I would say that the GSC is a week behind the F&V. And the WWxBB....well she has till the end of January probably, she is taking her sweet ass time lol.

As always, questions, comments, and concerns are always welcome!

12/27 UPDATE::

Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and that Santa brought everyone what they wanted!

Here is an update on the lovely ladies real quick.

All three just got a rez change yesterday, and they seem very happy about it so far.

The F&V and GSC are budding up very nicely so far, I am rather pleased =). And the WWxBB is FINALLY PRE-FLOWERING and received her FIRST DOSE of BLOOM nutes this morning.

We have had some ups and downs, but things are going smoothly for now (knock on wood :p)

TAKE A LOOK::

GSC:: Colas are fattening up:: ppm=1200ish
DSCN051210.JPG
DSCN051312.JPG
DSCN051410.JPG
DSCN05159.JPG

WWxBB:: finally preflowering well:: just added bloom nutes:: ppm=900-1000 :: she is a little droopy but that is cause she was tired from a long day of growth, pic was taken right before night night time.
DSCN05168.JPG
DSCN05175.JPG
DSCN05189.JPG

Fast and Vast:: she is seriously going for it, trichs are still clear under magnification:: ppm=1200ish :: took these pics out of the tent with flash to show the frostyness
DSCN05199.JPG
DSCN052010.JPG
DSCN05219.JPG

I am thinking another 2 weeks of full bloom nutes on the F&V, then will evaluate and determine if she needs to start flush. I would say that the GSC is a week behind the F&V. And the WWxBB....well she has till the end of January probably, she is taking her sweet ass time lol.

As always, questions, comments, and concerns are always welcome!
Now that I see your plants in natural light, they look over fed to me. Is that fertilizer burn ? Happy 2017 !!

Now that I see your plants in natural light, they look over fed to me. Is that fertilizer burn ? Happy 2017 !!

I had a really bad ph problem for a few days which made the leafs turn really ugly and they are damaged now, that is what I think it is from. Possibly a little to much nutes too, but I have not been hitting them to hard anymore. PPMs stay around 1200-1400 so they aren't astronomically high I don't think.

Ah got ya. I did change the Rez right before I took those pics. And it starting showing those awhile ago, nothing new has showed up or worsened...so I figure the damage had been done. She seems to still be packing on weight. I plan on flushing her next week for a whole week with flawless finish and then just DO water.

And the ppms were a little lower 900-1000 when I did have the ph problem.

yea, all ya can do now is ride it out !! Don't know much about hydro, but I know nute burn when I see it !! Ha !! Just trying to be helpful !! Have a great 17 !!

I really appreciate the help man, I'll start backing off the Nutes some and see if that changes things.

Hopefully the smoke will still be good even if they did get burned...

Hey guys, so it was brought to my attention that I have some bad nute burn. Did not really realize until now, so hopefully everything will still be okay...

My plan: I plan on adding just water (pHed of course if needed) for a good few days to bring ppm gradually down. The ppm's are not super crazy, the max they have gotten up to is 1400ppm but they are staying around 1000-1200 now. I honestly think it is a cross of nute burn and my pH problem I had a few weeks ago. I have not seen any new detriment to the leaves for many weeks but I am still worried about them.

Here are some pics I took right after lights off:: you can see the yellowing and burning on alot of the fan leaves on the front two. The back lady is looking good still, due to here just starting to bloom.

DSCN052813.JPG
DSCN052915.JPG
DSCN053015.JPG
DSCN053115.JPG
DSCN053213.JPG

Let me know what yall think, and any advice will be GREATLY appreciated.

Big thanks to Sweeetexide for noticing my problem

Back
Top Bottom