First Grow 600w HPS Cheese

cheese_feb_2010_005.JPG
Week 4-5 flowering.

I just found your thread and caught up, nice set up and the Cheese sounds tasty (and if Butcher says its one of his favs, well thats enough for me :smokin: ).

I feed every 3 days and I havent flushed them and I didnt intend to, Do I really need to flush them??
Blackstrap molasses?? If its cheaper and it works I would give it a try, I would probably need to see some other results with it first. Boost is tried and tested, if you use Blackstrap molasses I would love to see your results.
:thanks:

I have read a decent # of journals from some pretty reputable growers that use the molasses and I am totally on board with it!! My next watering is gonna be the girls first dose (they are about 4 weeks into flowering).

1 more week to go

One week until flushing or harvest?? They are at just under 7 weeks of 12/12, right? I'm no expert, but they look like (bud size wise) they could go another 2-3 weeks (putting them at around 9-10 wks total under 12/12). Is the cheese really supposed to finish in just 8 weeks?

Anyways, very nice stuff. I'll have to give you a +rep for making me drool over a new strain (the Cheese!! at least its new to me).
Aloha,
HD

Back
Top Bottom