My setup is:
Mammoth classic 150x150x200
600w Gavita digistar ballast
600w Gavita hps Enhanced bulb
Standard aluminium Reflector 40x47 cm
Vent out: VK 125, 355/h
Vent in: 2 VKO100.
Prima klima carbonfilter 125mm, 480/h
Gold label nutrients. Roots. Soil A. Soil B. Ultra PK. Ultra MG.
Gold label special mix soil
Pots are 16 pcs 11 lr
Strains are Think different and Automazar.

I will take some pictures at the setup. This is my first grow and first post ever so... ROCK ON!

image6285.jpg
image6286.jpg
image6283.jpg
image6282.jpg
image6284.jpg

I put the seeds on the plates yesterday. so now is just wait for the magic to happen. I hasnt deside yet how to do the grow.. Using lst to get many budsites or using a net. The tent looks very big in my eyes. Maybe it would have been enough with an 120x120x200.. If there light is to little i will get another light next month. But i will wait and see how it turns out. if anyone have any comments. Let me hear what u think...

Hi 1grower! Your set up is looking nice! So neat and organized, love it. Congrats on all those seeds popping for you too! You are going to have so much fun with this.
Can you rotate your pictures on your phone/camera or computer with your photo program before you upload? I don't think there is a way to do that once they are uploaded here.
I will be following along too. Have a great day :thumb:

Okey canna... I think i go with your opinion. Seems correct. :)

Today i put the seeds into the soil. I took away one pot so it would be more space in one corner to put a fan for air-circulation and to just have little more area later on when i need to fix and trix. I put the 9 TD and 7 AM. In one pot there is two AM so the one who come up first is the winner and the other ones journey ends there. The soil was still moisted so i just add a little bit of water with a bit of rooth stimulator (0.25ml/L) . Now is just wait and see when they will pop up from the soil for their first touch of freedom. I will set the ballast on 300w and hang it as far away as possible then slowly lower it down and bring the wattage upp to 660. I'll put some pics when they have coming trough the soil. Merry christmas

image6326.jpg

Hey... Today everyone of the seedlings have pop'ed up from the soil. Hurray! BUT i have noticed that the soil have sank down so there is about 1-1.5 liters of soil missing in every one of the pots. (Rookie mistake ) What i understand i could refill this after when the plants getting bigger. I think thats a better idea then just lift the plants up and put new soil under it then put it back on top? If think i go with option number 1... But if i thinking totally wrong. Please correct me ASP....

Good luck with your grow, seems like you are doing everything right so far - glad they have broken the top of the soil!

The same thing happened to me with the soil, filled to the top then when I watered it sank down and compacted.

I think it should be fine to add in the extra soil in a few weeks once the plant has a good grip on life :)

nice grow - I have subbed! Check out mine if you get a minute :)

Back
Top Bottom