First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

how about this? 3-4 of those? :)

image8474.jpg

The scissors i wont buy other then quality. Fiskars it will be.

how about this? 3-4 of those? :)

image8474.jpg

The scissors i wont buy other then quality. Fiskars it will be.

The drying rack I use has mesh on the sides and bottom to allow the buds to dry evenly, I am unsure if the clothing rack you posted is suitable.

You can also just hang branches on string. I harvest plants by cutting off each branch. If you're using string, there is a way to cut the branches that includes a short segment of the branch above it to use as a hanger. It's going to be very hard to describe in words, but follow a side branch to the trunk. Imagine you cut the trunk 1 inch above and below. That little tail can be used to hook over a piece of string tied to a couple screws.

IMG_2364-cropped_-_no_EXIF.jpg

Simple, cheap, and effective.

You get great airflow this way, but that also means you could dry very quickly. This method does NOT lend itself to drying, sealing, then drying some more. I would always destem when I removed them from the string and put them into jars. I then burp the jars a lot to start and decreasingly as they reach proper cure. For my last batch, I bought some Boveda packs, so now I just stick them in the jars to finish the cure.

I did buy a rack before my last harvest, but I only put the loose "oops" nugs on it. For my next harvest, I'm going to try drying all my buds on them by destemming during trim.

As far as containers, get glass. The jars with the hinges and latches work great, but they cost a lot more per jar. I use plain old mason jars bought at W@lMart. Actually, now I'm using 1 gallon glass jars for storage and curing, but I still use the small ones for my personal stashes :winkyface: I guess it might depend on how much you're harvesting, and those 'fancy' jars are reusable.

Hey hiker! Thanks for the helpfull information. I thinking will go on the hanging racks this time. But i Can understand that if i had a well grown Forrest likes that it could be a very smart thing to do. Is it your plants on the picture? I will have a look at some more hard when i stay there, i think they have many differents. I will choose those who looks and feel most airtight. I am happy that u took your time. Repa for you.

I think the green seeds are just super immature. I've not seen them green, but I've never seen them "fresh". I've found the little white/beige type of underdeveloped seeds in mine, but it's after cure, so maybe they change color? Toker is right, make sure you let the seeds mature before you harvest. You want that nice mottled/striped appearance.

And yes, that picture is from my previous harvest.

The racks work fine. I only wanted to offer an option if cost was an issue. Most of us have string or twine around :blalol:

Okey :) I have only pollinated one girl, all her, up and down, in and out :). She Can go untill she is just a pile of dust if needed. I am planning to sow the seeds in may so there is plenty of time left :) I read Something about unpollinated seeds inside the calyxes... Give it a try, look in yours :) oh man i am happy. I think for now i need to try to make my costs down. I have a son born next month :) thats why i choose the cheaper variants..i think ill be fine with the jars and the racks. If i f up i do it your way ;) thanks man. I having a great day i hope u have a best day to. :D

Yes it will be huge but i planning on maybe 5 different places... I am not sure they will finish in the time frame. (Outdoor) one of 5 mazars are Finish in a week or so, and the others have around 3 weeks left. So the seeds will be around 100 days from seed to harvest. I just hope this summer will be a cloud-free one(never happen here) but i will give it a try and hope the weather gods are with me. But ofcourse, ill. Save some for future. Thank u again Toker for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom