First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Thanks guys! :) away, i am sure u gonna have an nice harvest, i hope u Can fix the small problem u have with the ladies. If i had the expertise about sicknes i would give u all help u needed. But i am a rookie so i cant give u Any advices other then read and look at pictures, compare to other grows. Maybe someone had have exactly the same symptoms. I hope u will get it sorted out, but it doesnt look like a big problem. And again, thanks for the kind words.

Thanks guys! :) away, i am sure u gonna have an nice harvest, i hope u Can fix the small problem u have with the ladies. If i had the expertise about sicknes i would give u all help u needed. But i am a rookie so i cant give u Any advices other then read and look at pictures, compare to other grows. Maybe someone had have exactly the same symptoms. I hope u will get it sorted out, but it doesnt look like a big problem. And again, thanks for the kind words.

Thanks bro, hope so too! oh well, i got alot of nice people in there helping out so i feel comfortable about the situation.. We will save my ladies :) I do read alot of journals on here, it's the best way to learn about growing i've found.. Being able to see pictures and read in-depth descriptions is the shiz!

:D thanks!! So i looked at the buds today... My nugs from the AMs were dry to go into the jars. They felt like the TDs tops and they have turned out great, So i decided to jar them up and weight them. The weight for the 4 ams was 260 grams. Wihooo! The Lower parts of the TDs i take down tomorrow or next day after that. Amazing feeling. Its just perfect. Will be Fun to See in a day or two what the total yield will be :) And for a bonus i choose the girl who gonna yield the most to make seeds from. Fantastic if the seeds will become like her when they grow up. Yippie!

Here she is... The last lady thats still alive and forhaps will give me plenty of seeds.

image9116.jpg

Thanks for support and all help.

Hey toker. I took a small nugget and this is what were inside... So how is she doing? Not finished but do you think she will give me viable seeds in a few weeks?

image9143.jpg

I also braught down the lower parts of the TDs... 153 grams :)
That will give me a total of 280+260+150= 690 grams of fantastic feeling.
And if i did not make seeds from that lady she would have upped the grams some more for sure. I gonna weight her up when shes finished to see what i would have landed on if she were simsemilla. So nice for a first time :D

The seeds need about a month to dry after you remove them from the plant.

They don't germ good until you wait about 30 days.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom