First Grow - Advice Welcome

Oh yes I'm subbed to both yours and his. I've commented a few times. I'm still learning and watching, but I will ask questions if needed. Sometimes I feel out of my league. Lots of experienced people in those journals. With the help and willingness to learn I'll get there.

i haven't tried any breeding yet . im sure i will get into that down the road . hell i always wanted to grow just never pulled the trigger .

i was lucky . an old head grower was diein of cancer and gave me over 2,000 dollars worth of equipment many many light kits, gh water farm kit, flood tables,ballast,bulbs cloning machine and i could go on forever.
i had everything except the knowledge . that's were this site came into play ..ive learned to make it all work and now i have added about 1,000 dollars more stuff . im on a mission now . buds buds and more buds

the old head would be proud of what i have growing now.

1412562460678.jpg
1412562441615.jpg

It's onn

:cheer:

im ready lol :popcorn:

Congrats! Those buds look awesome, wish I could try some out. I can't wait to see the close ups ;)

If you ever have any questions or concerns bud, ask away. You're definitely not out of your league you're just the rookie who's still learning. I remember my first grow, stuff turned out like shit! lol I was using veg nutes in flower, which still worked, produced shit. But it was all I had at the time.

What's in store for the next grow?

1412603399339.jpg
1412603381159.jpg

These pictures are of some tops that's she produced. The second pic is one of my favorite. Pictures don't do them justice on the size. That one cola was about 3 to 4 in round and 8 to 10 in tall. Amazing. So here are some of them girls naked. Love every minute of this.

Congrats! Those buds look awesome, wish I could try some out. I can't wait to see the close ups ;)

If you ever have any questions or concerns bud, ask away. You're definitely not out of your league you're just the rookie who's still learning. I remember my first grow, stuff turned out like shit! lol I was using veg nutes in flower, which still worked, produced shit. But it was all I had at the time.

What's in store for the next grow?

Oh i definitely will ask. im not shy about it. i would have to say i didnt think this grow went to bad. had a few mishaps, but nothing to major or critical. it definitly took alot of research, time, and most of all fellow growers help. So ive mentioned things about doing an indoor grow. got the carbon filter, ppm meter, humidifier and heater if needed. gets cold here and they will be in garage. I will get pics when its all set up. i have not decided on lights or strain's yet.

Back
Top Bottom