420Troubador

Hi guys, I recently started growing my plant and I've noticed that the leaves have started to 'bow' down (see images below) and the plant doesn't seem to be getting any taller or the leaves growing anymore/as quickly.

I believe it's because I accidently overwatered as the soil was too moist and it's been about 2 days now.

I carefully transplanted the plant into drier soil this morning, keeping some of the moist soil around the roots so it still has some water...

Paranoid that the plant isn't going to grow properly/anymore and die and would really like some support.

My setup: (if you require information about it)

* PC case growbox
* Coco-Soil
* LED 12W Bulb (emits approx 38.000-42.000 Lux & colour of 3500-4200k)
* (x2) 5V 16" Fan (RPM: 1500 +/- 10%, Airflow / CFM: 20 )
* Mylar interior

Picture:

20160601_111802.jpg

more images:

20160601_152232.jpg

20160601_152244.jpg

20160601_152257.jpg

*Sidenote: if you're wondering why the second leaf is slightly curlier/smaller it's because it got stuck underneath the seed shell and didn't pop out straight away whilst sprouting.

*aswell as apologies for being a noob at growing

re: First Grow - Need Support - Over Watering?

Thanks for the advice - I shall just leave her and not water her until I check to see how she is doing in about 2 days will update the thread when I check on her

Ok will do that, thank you. does this look good enough do you think?:

20160601_203817.jpg

yeah I have a spray bottle shall do that now added 5 small sprays soil feels damp but not soaked - I've also moved my LED light slightly closer but not stupidly close there's a good 5" from the plant - I really appreciate your help

yup bury the stem if you choose, put some air in motion! and move your light away if its going to supply what your seedlings need it will doso from 18 inches just fine some blurple leds are a little intense for seedlings imho for the first leaf sets.

cheers for the advice - I have a 12W fan behind the plant should do the trick have also raised the light but could only raise it to 11" as its in a Pc case

A 12 volt would do as well, as long as the foliage rustles even a bit the microclimate under the leafs will exchange gasses needed for photosynthesis !

I could only raise my light to 11" as its growing in a pc case is that ok? Will try to use a card tube to direct the fan air more onto the leaves.

managed to find a empty Dr pepper bottle so used a craft knife to make a 'air funnel' and can see her moving from the air flow slightly side to side (lol finding my diy skills amusing):

20160601_230034.jpg

12 W LED (full spec of blub is on my very first post on this thread) will invest in a more powerful bulb later for flowering unless anyone knows of a cheap LED blub I can get online

haha fair enough thanks man for the tips the strain I'm growing is an auto northern lights indica dominant which I quite enjoy myself so really hope it grows ok after all this

Day 2: checked on her this morning and the leaves haven't began to raise themselves up just yet but I think she looks better than yesterday - what do you guys think?

I can see the two tiny leaves have grown a tiny bit more since yesterday so that must be a good sign?

1464881357361-2077037713.jpg

Back
Top Bottom