First Grow-Aero-Stealth Box

I seriously laughed out loud when I read KJC's reply. Yeah, it's a bummer and yeah I gained some experience, but I wanted more. I wanted to flower one all the way out, take clones @ 21 days in, harvest and cure and for the love of God and all that is good, find a happy nute percentage that works good with this "so called" hot ass soil. FFOF might be good for the 6 month grow, but I'm not impressed and as far as my limited experience tells me, it performed like a soil-less mix. Just venting.

I will continue my quest to accumulate as much as I can for my next grow. I have some seeds that came from some nugz so I might try and pop those once I get the grodan cubes cuz I'm really not feeling the soil that much. Also on my to do list is to get some Bomb seeds from Herbies, but that's still a few weeks out yet. Hopefully I can get all else I need before an injury or piss test finds me.

With that said, this Journal is CLOSED! See y'all in your journals.

It was all good, just a week ago.... "Jay-Z"

DSCF14333.JPG
DSCF14345.JPG
DSCF14355.JPG
DSCF14362.JPG
DSCF14374.JPG

Those damn Drag Queens man; WHATA GONNA DO... reps to you Sky.

I'll tell ya what I'm'a do, FAH GHETTTT ABOUUUUUUUT IT.

Now I sit back, watch y'alls journals and continue to build my way to a pretty damn good and efficient grow system. Including beans, Maybe another 6-700 will put me right where I wanna be, but that's basically a penny here a dime there so it'll take a little time.

Are you sure you didn't grow up on the Lower Eastside?:tokin:

Flower Day 9

I What's been added;
GH Flora Micro-----2ml
GH Flora Gro-------0.5ml
GH Flora Bloom----2.5ml

GO CaMg----------5ml
GH Armor Si ------1.25ml

Sweet Myco Tea 5 grams

PPM- 650
PH - 6.5 (no adjustment)
drain off PH was 6.3-6.2, I'm very happy with this.
IMG_0617_zps178e1f26.jpg

Using RO water.
Hydroponics = 3 gallon
4 air stones
400Watt = flower
5000 BTU AC
50 CFM Exhaust w/carbon filter 200 CFM
1 ventilation fan
Lollipop trim
Two Plants
First grow
NORTHERN LIGHTS
Second week flower.

My nutrients are:

10 mil/gal Flora Micro, Flora Gro, Flora Bloom
5/mil/gal CaMg, Pro-TeK, Water Max, Start (Until switch)
1/mil/gal FLORALICIOUS:
florasample_zps5e284431.jpg

Seems like a lot of stuff.
However it's working so far?

Love seeing your grow.
Just learning!
pH 5.8
Temp = 75f
rH = 55%
18/6 Veg
12/12 Flower
Distilled top off daily.
Every Five days drain and recharge nutrients!
Made 4 healthy clones in veg from larger of the two plants before flower cycle.
All 6 clones took however had to pull two of them to meet my goals.
1st grow 2 plants
2nd grow 4 plants
3rd grow 6 plants

Stealth Box = clones and veg (CFL lights)
Flower Cabinet = Flower (400watt)

Just watching and learning from all of you!

I don't know if you meant to post that here Ataxian? But this is now a completed journal. You are more than welcomed to start a new thread under the GROW JOURNAL'S section of the forum. Simply just follow the link and go to 'Journal's in Progress' and click on 'Start a New Thread' on the top left hand corner of the page ;)

Once again, :welcome: to the great forums of :420:. I hope you find your stay here as pleasing I do :blunt:

When I get home I will track down your progress Ataxian for a new journal. I have been at work for the last 2 straight days so am behind on my 420 fix in every sense. Yeah, this journal is closed and completed with no yield other than the great honor and experience of my first grow. I too will be creating another journal in the near future so it would be good to follow each other's progress.

Back
Top Bottom