First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem - Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Tent

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Those look fantastic. Great grow. :) I love how thorough you've been with your journaling.

Thanks, BCBG! Glad you stopped by, and thank you for the positive thoughts on the grow!! First time out, didn't cause any floods, fires, or other scenarios that might damage property. LOL. Plants stayed pretty healthy the whole way, I have to say. No more than a little nute burn here and there. Good beans all in all, I'd buy these two strains from the same place again.

If you've got a grow or intend to get one going, I'll make sure to be along for the ride!!
:circle-of-love:

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Thanks, BCBG! Glad you stopped by, and thank you for the positive thoughts on the grow!! First time out, didn't cause any floods, fires, or other scenarios that might damage property. LOL. Plants stayed pretty healthy the whole way, I have to say. No more than a little nute burn here and there. Good beans all in all, I'd buy these two strains from the same place again.

If you've got a grow or intend to get one going, I'll make sure to be along for the ride!!
:circle-of-love:

Awwwwe thanks. I haven't gotten started. Mostly because I am nervous about it, and because I am in the 'soaking' up information stage. It astounds me at how much knowledge there is, and even more surprised at how friendly and helpful everyone is.

Having said that, there are so many different ways that everyone is doing that now, because of the information abundance I'm having a hard time choosing which way to grow/go!

I have to add that I loved reading through this journal.

Also, that couch locked feeling is perfect for watching the 'Life Aquatic of Steve Zisou'. IMHO.

Awwwwe thanks. I haven't gotten started. Mostly because I am nervous about it, and because I am in the 'soaking' up information stage. It astounds me at how much knowledge there is, and even more surprised at how friendly and helpful everyone is.

Having said that, there are so many different ways that everyone is doing that now, because of the information abundance I'm having a hard time choosing which way to grow/go!

I have to add that I loved reading through this journal.

Also, that couch locked feeling is perfect for watching the 'Life Aquatic of Steve Zisou'. IMHO.

That's a fine film!! Very nice sequence when Steve makes the hasty exit from the party, to the upper deck of the boat to burn one. I agree that a nice couch-lock goes well with that hilarious movie. Excellent thought.

I have this on my rec room wall:

IMG_063646.JPG

Love Wes Anderson movies!

what kind of scents?

I don't know how to describe it, really. Like, I wouldn't necessarily call it a nice smell. Though it is kind of sweet.

420-magazine-mobile1891635129.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1078792158.jpg

420-magazine-mobile215348870.jpg

Weight before going into jars: 85 grams.

Again, probably 8 or 9 grams of smaller airy stuff that I didn't weigh.

Just wanted to add the quick update.

Oh, and the scent is kind of like... hot citrus mixed with a complex skunkier smell. Also able to identify a little pine in the mix. But I'm not a pro at smelling things. Just wanted to offer a few more details.

The AK-48 has been in jars for 6 days. First real smoke test occurring here, will report again after 14 days curing in the masons.

420-magazine-mobile1918604301.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1033937879.jpg

The AK-48 has been in jars for 6 days. First real smoke test occurring here, will report again after 14 days curing in the masons.

That bud looks awesome. I dig your stash box. Puff, puff, pass. Here.......

Very mild taste up front. After taste lingers and is spicy. Smoke is not too harsh except on the after taste a bit, it's not major. Didn't have me coughing, which is always nice since I also smoke cigarettes... which means I cough enough as it is. lol.

Buzz is very similar to what I described before. Early kind of peaceful, calming effects with no major body high at first. I'll say it again, it has some creep. Between my first puff and maybe my tenth... a few minutes of me doing this and that while holding the J... noticed a some body effects. But, as someone who probably needs a sedative most days, I can say this stuff has the power there for your average, non-daily cannabis consumer. If you medicate daily, I would call this sedative effect mild... not quite moderate and definitely not couchlock for a daily consumer.

That bud looks awesome. I dig your stash box. Puff, puff, pass. Here.......
420-magazine-mobile708930211.jpg

Top of my stash box. .

If I had to give it an overall smoke score... I guess it would look, generically lol.... like this.

Taste 7/10
Buzz... depends on what you're looking for, but... 7.8/10
Look: 8/10... like itty bitty Xmas trees hahaha:lot-o-toke:

And if anyone doesn't want to look back to see the number on the AK harvest... 85 from the SS brings the harvest total (excluding maybe 15 grams of airy stuff) to roughly 149 grams. All in all, right around or a little over 5 zips between the AK-48 and the Super Skunk. I think if you ran the setup I have to it's fullest, you could see even better yields than I got... using these two strains, provided the beans were good. Plus, I harvested with maybe 15% amber on the AK, maybe closer to 20% on the SS. So, given another week or two each... you can make some educated guesses. I won't, though. Because I'm stoned. :lot-o-toke:

And if anyone doesn't want to look back to see the number on the AK harvest... 85 from the SS brings the harvest total (excluding maybe 15 grams of airy stuff) to roughly 149 grams. All in all, right around or a little over 5 zips between the AK-48 and the Super Skunk. I think if you ran the setup I have to it's fullest, you could see even better yields than I got... using these two strains, provided the beans were good. Plus, I harvested with maybe 15% amber on the AK, maybe closer to 20% on the SS. So, given another week or two each... you can make some educated guesses. I won't, though. Because I'm stoned. :lot-o-toke:

and still....for reals....laughing out loud.....nice one! Congrats. Me too, stoned.....shhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom