First grow all done!

ajr1030

3 jack Herer photoperiods. Yielded in total about 6.5 oz!

Attachments

• EE1B786F-D841-4FF9-AE47-BE350A4058D5.jpeg
    EE1B786F-D841-4FF9-AE47-BE350A4058D5.jpeg
    846.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 82E7B54E-4134-45F7-9633-7B886E46CF2E.jpeg
    82E7B54E-4134-45F7-9633-7B886E46CF2E.jpeg
    848.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 8C211C6E-63F6-4F66-96A7-2BFE7539DC70.jpeg
    8C211C6E-63F6-4F66-96A7-2BFE7539DC70.jpeg
    501 KB · Views: 137
Congrats!! I just finished my first grow a month or two ago - great feeling, isn't it?

Well done!

What are you growing next?
Totally awesome man I love this shit lol. I think next I’m going to add a second 600w LED to my 4x4 and I’m going to go with 3 Durban poison and 3 Pineapple Express autoflowers in 2 gal pots. Try somethin a little different/get a faster yield. What about you man what did you grow before and what’s next?

Totally awesome man I love this shit lol. I think next I’m going to add a second 600w LED to my 4x4 and I’m going to go with 3 Durban poison and 3 Pineapple Express autoflowers in 2 gal pots. Try somethin a little different/get a faster yield. What about you man what did you grow before and what’s next?

Yes! It is incredibly addictive, and a lot of fun. I am on my third grow right now - it is just starting (ChemDog 91 S1, DinaChem, The Doctor, and Northern Lights - all photoperiod fem), coco, LEDs.

First grow was started back in March - GSC, Trainwreck, Green Crack, and Purple Kush. The PK was the only auto. That grow was also in coco, cheap starter LEDs.

If you are curious, you can check out my journals in my signature.

You can tell that I am still pretty new myself, but I think autos are a bit tricky. They are definitely on their own timeline, and there is no room for error. I think I like growing photoperiods better - it I screw something up, I can take the time to try to fix it during veg, and flip when I am ready, not when the plants think they are ready! :)

Not trying to discourage you from trying autos, though. A lot of folks love them, and can get some great yields from them.

Anyhow, good luck with round 2!

Thanks man I hope you can do better! If I can give any advice for a first grow is just do it by the books for now. You’ll learn some things as you go along for the next time that you can alter. Take the extra steps and don’t break from them. ph your water every time and make sure your ph meter is calibrated. control the environment as best you can. There’s no crazy trick just give your plants the best environment you can and let them be happy and they’ll grow as they should. Best of luck!!

Yes! It is incredibly addictive, and a lot of fun. I am on my third grow right now - it is just starting (ChemDog 91 S1, DinaChem, The Doctor, and Northern Lights - all photoperiod fem), coco, LEDs.

First grow was started back in March - GSC, Trainwreck, Green Crack, and Purple Kush. The PK was the only auto. That grow was also in coco, cheap starter LEDs.

If you are curious, you can check out my journals in my signature.

You can tell that I am still pretty new myself, but I think autos are a bit tricky. They are definitely on their own timeline, and there is no room for error. I think I like growing photoperiods better - it I screw something up, I can take the time to try to fix it during veg, and flip when I am ready, not when the plants think they are ready! :)

Not trying to discourage you from trying autos, though. A lot of folks love them, and can get some great yields from them.

Anyhow, good luck with round 2!
I agree with the Bard, autos can be "a bit tricky." However, if things go well they are wonderful! Super fast!

Back
Top Bottom