First grow anything wrong anybody can spot?

I never check for runoff numbers, it really doesn’t tell you anything. Just track the numbers going in.
And also one of my leaves is curling weird so you know what it is causing this? It’s almost like it’s curling down and towards the middle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 42
Yea I seen that 4 leaflet, shouldn’t be an issue though
Alright thanks m8 I’ll keep an eye on everything and let em grow. I didn’t figure the leaflet would be an issue it wasn’t even anything I did, it was never broke off or anything it just never grew.

do you think it’d be beneficial to start a journal?

I agree with PW, absolutely beneficial to start a journal. Not only does it help you keep track of things it also gives more opportunities for other eyes to look in and advise.
If I stare into a mirror for 2 weeks I’ll never notice my hair growing,
If someone sees me then doesn’t see me for 2 weeks they’ll notice my hair has grown way more than what I’ve perceived. if that makes sense.

I agree with PW, absolutely beneficial to start a journal. Not only does it help you keep track of things it also gives more opportunities for other eyes to look in and advise.
If I stare into a mirror for 2 weeks I’ll never notice my hair growing,
If someone sees me then doesn’t see me for 2 weeks they’ll notice my hair has grown way more than what I’ve perceived. if that makes sense.
Alright thanks Guys went ahead and made one feel free to chime in whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom