First Grow attempt

Dwn2Earth

Hello anyone who reads this, well ive got what i think is a chronic growing in some woods near my house. Its over a foot tall and seems to be doing great ever since I moved it there from where i found it growing near a shed, where me and my friends hang out and smoke (we toss out alot of seeds xD)

Anyways, its spring now and i dont want to bother with it much but maybe water it every few days. ( dont want people seeing me walk in my woods all the time) Im trying to let it grow wild as much as possible. I looked at it 2day and there are little white hairs appearing, im pretty sure its over a month and a half old.

Ive never grown before but ive sure smoked alot haha,
oh also i dont know whether its male or female =/

Im hoping for it to flower and get a nice harvest out of it =]

Any comments or info or any help at all plz post.

:thanks::ganjamon:

Well your in luck mate by the sounds of it, you have yaself a female plant there which means it will produce purely bud unless theres a male around that turns it into a hermafadite but dont worry about that for now. Anyways the white hairs are an indication that its going into its flower stage now so not much longer untill that plants ready to smoke :) with that said im sure u will be whilling to visit the plant once or twice a week for watering considering in only a few weeks to a month u should have some nice bud :p

Also I just moved it farther back into the woods so no one finds, smells, or sees it.

im hoping the move didnt hurt it =/:rollit:

Well your in luck mate by the sounds of it, you have yaself a female plant there which means it will produce purely bud unless theres a male around that turns it into a hermafadite but dont worry about that for now. Anyways the white hairs are an indication that its going into its flower stage now so not much longer untill that plants ready to smoke :) with that said im sure u will be whilling to visit the plant once or twice a week for watering considering in only a few weeks to a month u should have some nice bud :p

Males don't turn females into hermaphrodites. Male pollen simply pollinates female buds causing the buds to produce seeds. Hermaphrodites are females that sometimes grow male flowers that will cause the female to self pollinate. When this happens the seeds will be 100% female. However if the plant becomes hermaphrodite due to a poor growing enviorment then the seeds will be 100% female with a stronger possibility of turning hermaphrodite.

There is a correct way to harvest a plant. You shouldn't just "pick" the buds off the plant and call it a day. Check out this forum to learn more about the proper techniques of harvesting and curing your buds.

Back
Top Bottom