First Grow Auto Northern Lights

No foliar feedings and the temps hold around 78 to 81. You would never notice the spots until you go digging through the foliage

Probably nothing,, few bugs. What do you use for pest management??

Probably nothing,, few bugs. What do you use for pest management??
Honestly nothing yet. Have had or seen a reason to. Only pest I have had show up is some fungus Nats. Which I let the soil dry out and put up some of those yellow sticky cards. Never saw em again. If you have a suggestion I'm def listening.

Honestly nothing yet. Have had or seen a reason to. Only pest I have had show up is some fungus Nats. Which I let the soil dry out and put up some of those yellow sticky cards. Never saw em again. If you have a suggestion I'm def listening.

Nah. I use neem sprays early. Then in flower I feed neem in/with my water. That helps, I also use green clean, very good product there, but, it's all preventative or management. I have bugs, impossible in my situation to eliminate them, I just try to manage them.

Nah. I use neem sprays early. Then in flower I feed neem in/with my water. That helps, I also use green clean, very good product there, but, it's all preventative or management. I have bugs, impossible in my situation to eliminate them, I just try to manage them.
Next time I'm at the hydro store I'll have to check that stuff out. I should probably do preventative but I don't want to feed the plants more then I have to.

Next time I'm at the hydro store I'll have to check that stuff out. I should probably do preventative but I don't want to feed the plants more then I have to.

Less is more, I hear you there. I haven't had many pest problems. I try to keep my grow spaces as clean as possible, enter my bloom room usually twice a day and after a shower. But, I can't stop what I'm doing because I'm superstitious. ;) you know, if it ain't broke don't fix it.... Kinda how you're thinking. Good day bro

Btw, here is my NL Auto. I don't have this in a journal... Day 45. Like what I'm seeing so far...

20150716_091457.jpg

Less is more, I hear you there. I haven't had many pest problems. I try to keep my grow spaces as clean as possible, enter my bloom room usually twice a day and after a shower. But, I can't stop what I'm doing because I'm superstitious. ;) you know, if it ain't broke don't fix it.... Kinda how you're thinking. Good day bro
Exactly my train of thought.

Btw, here is my NL Auto. I don't have this in a journal... Day 45. Like what I'm seeing so far...

20150716_091457.jpg
That girl is smokin. I actually switched my auto girl to 12 and 12 light cycle. It has slowed her growth a bit. But she has taken well to it. Hoping it might help in the long run. Plus 12 and 12 got the maui waui going to

Do you do any foliar feeding? Looks good,, got the temps under control?
So learned a new lesson. After chatting with you I decided to go back through everything. Turns out my electric thermometer is on the fritz and reading 10 degrees lower then it actually is. So temps are currently 90.2 inside. I moved my AC into the same room so as to lower it. New thermometer here I come

So learned a new lesson. After chatting with you I decided to go back through everything. Turns out my electric thermometer is on the fritz and reading 10 degrees lower then it actually is. So temps are currently 90.2 inside. I moved my AC into the same room so as to lower it. New thermometer here I come

Yeah, the temps can do that. I just pulled my girls out of my greenhouse. It's 88 outside, no wind, and 110 in the greenhouse. Fried some lower leaves... Another reason I use pro tekt,, helps with heat stress. Happy you checked it and caught that.

Yeah, the temps can do that. I just pulled my girls out of my greenhouse. It's 88 outside, no wind, and 110 in the greenhouse. Fried some lower leaves... Another reason I use pro tekt,, helps with heat stress. Happy you checked it and caught that.
Me to. Cause I'm really hoping this first grow is a good one. Lol.

Girls are looking great rideouts. Glad you noticed the temp wasn't right. You are doing a great job, keep it up. Just posted the final weight for one of my NL in my journal too if you want to check that out.

That girl you have there MassMed is looking amazing!

Thanks, I'm liking what I'm seeing from this strain so far. I'm thinking it'll be a good two zips, maybe more. And I'm only doing it in a three gallon smart pot. I'll check yours out,, thanks again!

Girls are looking great rideouts. Glad you noticed the temp wasn't right. You are doing a great job, keep it up. Just posted the final weight for one of my NL in my journal too if you want to check that out.

That girl you have there MassMed is looking amazing!
Was just in your journal l0l. You had an amazing out come. I'll be happy if I get half of that. I must admit I feel very inpatient today lol. Both girls just keep putting out more and more pistols. Guess that's not a bad thing eh. Plus I plan on starting to germinate two more seeds. Question is what. I got three choices. More #1 auto fem Northern Lights #2 chemdawg #3 strawberry amnesia. O the pain

So out of peer paranoia I snapped a cpl pics of the two worst leaves. All leaves like this are between the base and half way up the plant. How do I fix this. Hope you see this MassMedMan. ( you have been a huge help).

20150719_211431.jpg
20150719_211419.jpg

How about a wide angle of that plant,, the whole thing now...

I noticed you have your can/exhuast down on the ground? Still like that?

If so, that's bringing the warm air down to exhaust,,, not ideal. I started with that in my bloom room,, it's been changed in my room,, it takes up space, doesn't help with heat management either...

Back
Top Bottom