First Grow Auto Northern Lights

I'm thinking heat has been an issue,, the plant itself looks fine, great even,, I whack lower fan leaves all the time,, not everyday. But,, the lower ones aren't as big a concern.

I think you should have two heat/humidity sensors to CYA. Shit breaks, and most is built for quantity, not quality.

Plants look good. I'd clean those damaged leaves, don't have to, but, I would. And keep that heat in check. I wouldn't loose sleep is what I'm saying. My first grow or three I might be more concerned, but you have a lot of plant there and it looks good. A week old plant I'd be concerned, three weeks old, I might wonder.....

I'm thinking heat has been an issue,, the plant itself looks fine, great even,, I whack lower fan leaves all the time,, not everyday. But,, the lower ones aren't as big a concern.

I think you should have two heat/humidity sensors to CYA. Shit breaks, and most is built for quantity, not quality.

Plants look good. I'd clean those damaged leaves, don't have to, but, I would. And keep that heat in check. I wouldn't loose sleep is what I'm saying. My first grow or three I might be more concerned, but you have a lot of plant there and it looks good. A week old plant I'd be concerned, three weeks old, I might wonder.....
With that being said I guess I relax. There's actually only two plants in there lol god I wish more

Day 64
Second week of flower for my NL girl and first week for the
NMW. First pic is the NMW, second pic is both ladies, third pic is of the NL and so is the forth pic.
The NL girl has had two feedings of overdrive and I flushed her yesterday with cal max. She will now be switched to DNF a and b formula for a cpl of weeks.
NMW girl has had one feeding of overdrive, and will receive one more in a day or two. She will be following the same feeding schdual as the NL. Girls are coming along extremely well.

20150724_095903.jpg
20150724_095932.jpg
20150724_095830.jpg
20150724_095812.jpg

Those girls are looking amazing rideouts! Really excited to see how they end up flowering. Remember my crazy NL flower. Yours look like they are going to be much better.

Oh, I started a new journal today as well. Link is in my signature.

Keep up the good work! :goodjob:

I'll be checking that out here in a min and I really hope it turns out as well as yours. I was told to add overdrive to its ferts list and I must admit I think it helps.
I just started a new grow journal as well, forgot to add it to my signature.

I'll be checking that out here in a min and I really hope it turns out as well as yours. I was told to add overdrive to its ferts list and I must admit I think it helps.
I just started a new grow journal as well, forgot to add it to my signature.

Haven't heard of overdrive, but I will check it out. Is it foliar? I only used the Fox Farms Trio with some Cal-Mag for my first auto experiment and it turned out pretty damn well.

Thanks for subbing to my other journal. I will check out your other journal as well.

Haven't heard of overdrive, but I will check it out. Is it foliar? I only used the Fox Farms Trio with some Cal-Mag for my first auto experiment and it turned out pretty damn well.

Thanks for subbing to my other journal. I will check out your other journal as well.
O your grow def was amazing lol. Being that I live in Canada, nearly impossible to find fox farm. I attached a pic for ya
20150726_194647.jpg

Oh okay, yeah that looks similar to the Fox Farm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4). That should do the trick. I used full nutes for my autos. I know most say that they are sensitive to nutes and they are, just watch your leaf tips and if you gone a little too far they will start turning a little yellow. I seemed to keep them on the edge most of the time, then I had that PH issue.

Oh okay, yeah that looks similar to the Fox Farm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4). That should do the trick. I used full nutes for my autos. I know most say that they are sensitive to nutes and they are, just watch your leaf tips and if you gone a little too far they will start turning a little yellow. I seemed to keep them on the edge most of the time, then I had that PH issue.
Yep does sound the same. I only used it for two feedings in week two. Then I'm switching to DNF bloom a and b formula. Then I'll switch back the last week befor flush to overdrive. That's the plan anyway

Looking great. Yours are much larger than mine were at day 64. I cut my first one down at day 76. I think the smaller pots I grew them in helped them mature quickly- not in a good way.

Yours will go much longer than mine. Looks like you've got a ton of bud sites that will really fatten up.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom