First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

Harvest pics and Smoke Report.
Smoke Report: Deez
Very smooth with an extreme exotic taste and a very lemony scent. Some of the better stuff ive smoked. Still curing and gets stronger day by day but this stuff is top rank. The high is early and intense especially in the head. (Note: I always harvest a tad early because i actually like this trait.My lil growing technique.) Got me willing to do this and instantly i changed my mind...haha cuz now im just stoned...
Overall: Great smoke but only a little bit. Auto's were great for my first grow but now im taking it up a notch....and thats the nice way of saying it. Want a "real" point of view.
Fuck Autos:peacetwo:. besides complimenting other grows I dont see myself fiddling with these waste of times again. FIRST TIME GROWERS: Looking beyond what im saying i encourage you to get autoflower plants for your first grow. It allows you to set your situation up right, get any first time mistakes out the way and it gives you a quick NEEDED learning experience.

Had fun chopping her down. I got a very good buzz off scissor goo. LOL
Heres some pics.
Harvest Day....lookin rather gooood...
DSC05424.jpg

DSC054272.jpg
DSC054291.jpg
DSC054301.jpg

Then.....oh no....chop chop:smokin:
DSC054381.jpg
DSC054391.jpg
DSC054401.jpg

ShortRyder.
DSC05433.jpg

Sour Cream.
DSC05432.jpg

Thank You for all your help everyone. I hope you guys check my next grow. I could use the help.
Peace.:peacetwo::peacetwo::peacetwo:
GROW COMPLETE
:slide::slide:
:Rasta:

it actually want pre mature at all. it was 3 days b4 the chop date. Autoflower.

I was just wondering why you picked it so early, I mean i know temptation is a bitch but judging by your yield and the photos above i would imagine it still had some weight to put on. idk, just my opinion. Nice looking buds though, :goodjob: I bet they taste great ;)

Can this be moved to the completed journals now?
Im all done with this grow and i encourage others to check out my new grow.
check my sig for links.
LJ

Can this be moved to the completed journals now?
Im all done with this grow and i encourage others to check out my new grow.
check my sig for links.
LJ

I gave you 4 stars. you did a really good grow for your First Grow. Auto or regular but you didn't give the auto a chance to put weight on, it don't matter what the Destruction's say. alway's go 1 to 2 Weeks more and 2 thing's will happen,
1 is more Weight and the other is tast

Thanks Matas. I appreciate it. How exactly do i get this moved to completed journals? LMAO
i been beggin forever. Oh MODERATORRRRSSSS?!?!?!

Next time contact a staff member 420 Magazine - Show Groups

We have no way of reading every single post on the site.
Thanks Matas. I appreciate it. How exactly do i get this moved to completed journals? LMAO
i been beggin forever. Oh MODERATORRRRSSSS?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom