First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

LilJah

:grinjoint:
Hello all.
Ive been lurking on a few pages FOREVER now ive decided to do my own grow.
Seeds: (Fem)Diesal Ryder(-Deez), (Fem)Top 69(-TnT), and Short Ryder(Chump Jr.).
Soil: Miracle Grow.....(yea i know)
Nutes: Miracle Grow.....(yea...i still know.)
Light: CFL (warm and cool 4 of each 2 of each for now.)
Grow Cab: A box that is in my closet. its about 3x3x2 maybe. Not too big.

Plan: First part of the plan is that I hope my Short Ryder goes Male. Yes Male. I want to use his pollen to selectively pollinate a few buds on the Diesel Ryder. Is this a good idea?
Im hoping they seeds dropped will be more Diesel Ryder than Short Ryder. Am I wrong?
I dont know much about crossing but I DO know that I dont want to order online anymore. LOL
Should I be doing this a different way?

As of right now the oldest plant is TnT which is 10 days old. Deez is 5 days old. Chump Jr. (named after my fallen plant) hasnt even broke ground yet. LOL.
Tnt is standing at about 1 inch while Deez has completely shot pass her at 1.5 inches. Not by light stretch either. Im a noob but my lights are good. LOL..

Like I said im a noooob but an avid reader on the topic. Any advice that you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.
I also plan to have a lot of fun with this grow. It is my first so I am going to try some new things. Maybe LST. Different Nutes for sure. Just using what i had to start.

I will post pictures very soon. Like later on.
If anyone wants to help me put a link to my grow also that would be very appreciated.
Hope to get some replies from you guys soon...
one love.
Cant believe I started my own grow!
YESSSS:yahoo:

First Check in

I have not abandoned m grow even though no-one is replying. Lol
Im currently trying to figure out how to crop pics in the rite size. Dont wanna use my phone. All of the babies are looking good. I even added another one to the mix.
Pics coming soooooooon.
Later ppl

Re: First Check in

I have not abandoned m grow even though no-one is replying.

As one would hope you wouldn't. A plant grows in a field wether you pay it mind or not, as too shall your journal continue even if not one replies. how ever here I am! every thing sounds good and I shall await your uploading of images..

Re: First Check in

As one would hope you wouldn't. A plant grows in a field wether you pay it mind or not, as too shall your journal continue even if not one replies. how ever here I am! every thing sounds good and I shall await your uploading of images..

haha...
im in 2:thumb:

Welcome to 420, Liljah!! Good luck with the grow! I started with cfl's and had some great results. Let us know if you have any questions, there are plenty growers here to help.

update.

Glad I got some responses. Wouldnt have changed anything though. thanks everyone for letting me know that you all have my back.
LOL....i definitely need it.
Pics coming first thing 2moro. Along with a huge update.
till then....

Count me in too. I'm suscribed. Good luck with your grow.

update....

Doing pictures as we speak. Just wanted to know who was on....i kinda need some help w one of em.

Picturesssss!!!

Feminized Diesal Ryder. 11 days old. Name: Deez
DSC050601.jpg

Fem Top 69. 14 Days Name: TnT
DSC05061.jpg

Short Ryder 4days old. Name: Chump Jr. (after an old plant that didnt make it.)
DSC050631.jpg

Random Auto(mixed up the seeds. Could be a Sweet Dwarf or a Top69
Name: Lil Worm.....due to lack of growth.
I think I need help with one. Its cotys are dying....what to do what to do.
DSC05064.jpg
DSC05065.jpg

Grow room
DSC05069.jpg

Exhaust:https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500
/DSC05070.jpg

and this is a plant i have in ICU for a friend....yes i am a good person.I dont think its going to make it though.....a coty fell off and its showing signs of the fat lady getting ready to sing....
DSC05068.jpg
DSC05067.jpg

And thats all for now....till next time fellas....
and give me advice and help......thanks.:cool:

and for the record....this isnt my first grow. this is my first documented grow.....so pleez dont talk down to me....LOL
I do know what nitrogen def is. I can check Ph. I do know what runoff is. I do know the difference from pistils and pollen.
Thanks ppls

and just in case you actually did check the link.......Whats up Chalie!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smokin:
Anyone want to help me?
The plant with the dying cotys is doing worse even though the stem isnt getting affected.
And i hit my oldest 2 plants with nutes for the first time. Very weak dose though.
Does anyone think this is to early? (10 days and 13 days)
lemme know.....any help would be appreciated. Ive never seen this happen before.
tHanks all:smokin:

wheres the love?

im just going to let it do its thing. live or die it will be worth the watch and learning exp.

Good morning,

Sorry I was away, I'm not around much on the weekends. Come to think of it this places quiet in general on the week ends. Damn Pot heads must sleep all week end.. :)

Any ways, The ladies look fantastic! As for you problematic girl, just let her do her thing. There really isn't much you can do for her right now.

Hey man, just swung ::swang?:: on by to check out what you got goin here... lookin good! Make sure the lights are close to the plants, otherwise they'll stretch, which could lead to the plant being too lanky to support its own buds...

Depending on the soil you use, you should be good to start low nute doses around 2 weeks, which is right about where you're at. Dont worry too much about sickly looking coty's, as long as the serrated leaves look good. I have a Lemon Skunk growing that looked like absolute crap when it first started out, now its a big and bushy girl that I cant wait to smoke. I'll keep popping in, you just keep doin' what youre doin', and dont skimp out on the pics!

Hey man, just swung ::swang?:: on by to check out what you got goin here... lookin good! Make sure the lights are close to the plants, otherwise they'll stretch, which could lead to the plant being too lanky to support its own buds...

Depending on the soil you use, you should be good to start low nute doses around 2 weeks, which is right about where you're at. Dont worry too much about sickly looking coty's, as long as the serrated leaves look good. I have a Lemon Skunk growing that looked like absolute crap when it first started out, now its a big and bushy girl that I cant wait to smoke. I'll keep popping in, you just keep doin' what youre doin', and dont skimp out on the pics!

Damnit....I literally just trashed it.
but thanks on the advice. Ive been watering down my nutes super hard.
also i transplanted them to 1 gallon containers today. Think i did an okay job.
ummmmm...what else....
i wanted to know how often should i use nutes......i was gonna go once a week and water in between to break down salt. Good idea?
Thanks all. :cool:
pic update soon...maybe 2moro:Rasta:
hope for some info.....
peace and budd

Nute usage is pretty much decided by the plants and the grower, there really isnt a set interval to use...its all related to plant size, how much water you give, how often, and so forth. In my setup, we nute maybe 2 or 3 times a week at the strength listed on the bottle for plants in flowering, and for plants in veg about 1 or 2 times a week, increasing the strength sa the plant matures. Either way, we always give the plants fresh water at the same rate (2-3 times a week/flower or 1 to 2 times a week/veg).

Dont worry about chucking a plant, as long as you have some healthy ones to tend to. Lookin forward to pics!

thanks guys. nxt update will be a pic update but i got more bad news....
while admiring one of my beauties(TNT) i freaking dropped it!!!!!
It fell out the soil and i had to basically transplant it back.....OMG
(darn stoned hand eye cord)
Didnt do too much damage to it but i got a feeling i damaged some roots....hope i didnt shock it too much....
wish her luck guys....lol
but yea...im kinda tired so ill save the pic update for nxt time....promise.

Bummer! I have actually done that a number of times back when I was experimenting with germinating seeds. Just remember cannabis is a very resilient plant and unless the root structure suffered quite a bit of damage there should be no problem. Looking good so far :goodluck:

Also, your cab looks a lot like mine just a bit bigger. I am using Miracle Grow too (yuck)

Back
Top Bottom