First Grow: Autos, Coco, Limited Equipment

The good stuff smells really nice and fruity and it tastes how it smells only weaker and a little harsh which I'm sure will improve as it cures.
The OK stuff smells and tastes gassy and is quite harsh but it's not nasty tasting or anything which again I'm sure will change over a month or so.
Didn't do a great job with trimming, basically just removed most of the leaf. Don't care about bag appeal as it's only for me and my brother. I know I took them early but im not disappointed I'm the end results at all. I will update with a final taste and weight in a month and then close the journal a day later here's a pic of it all together.
2 jars with humidity packs in is the good stuff
Trim bin is OK stuff
And the other 2 jars is the stuff I don't want to smoke.

IMG_20211219_161923_edit_176058865954905.jpg

:woohoo: Trimmed and all done.
Pic in the trim bin and the piece on the red background is the best stuff! Mostly from the smaller plant.
The stuff in the bucket and the piece in my hand is the OK stuff.
331 grams total.

IMG_20211219_163732.jpg

IMG_20211219_155511.jpg

IMG_20211219_155423.jpg

IMG_20211219_155324.jpg

IMG_20211219_155235.jpg
Fantastic. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill

Back with a final post for this journal before I close it tomorrow and a final taste test.
So the plant I got 8 & 1/2 oz off has lost it gassy smell and really doesn't smell of anything. Terrible dry mouth tho and it 100% taste like a stardogg without that punch to the throat I'm convinced out the 4 seeds (1 was lost) only one of them was actually blueberry which leads me to the good stuff. Almost 3 & 1/2 oz! Smells awfully sweet to me, doesn't have the smell of the blues I'm familiar with but it's quite beautiful to smoke, strong smell and familiar taste while smoking and not a bit of harshness very very very pleased with that plant. No idea on final weight as I've been smoking it like santa hits the white stuff on Xmas eve so god knows also these finally came 8 days late. Ive been sick this week so ill start them off when I feel a little better and ill start a new journal

IMG_20220112_163636.jpg

Not meaning to sound like a dumb ass but how the hell you close a journal lol
Good morning tomato.
If you hit the report bottom left of post and type in your request.
Have a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

So after I watered them this morning I checked the run off.
PH was about 6.4 and the ppm was between 300-500. Is this normal considering PH has been between 5.7-6.1 and ppm less than 150 in my feed water.
I was gonna do a mini flush with just water in a few hours and start nutrients again in the morning is this a good idea?
i don't know why you're so concerned about the humidity etc., back in the 90s I grew it in my closet they didn't mention humidity etc. , just the light & fertilizers, I done as that I grew my 1st in 1991 grew them in a closet , wasn't concerned about the humidity or air , the ideal temp is around 78 -85 degrees with the light done just as that , I bought a grow tent the light the filter the gauges to read the ph. balance the fertilizers , , I only check the specs of temperature, etc., once in a while they never change , since i added a humidifier in the room where my grow tent is in & set it @ 45 % humidity, as I noticed a lot were concerned with it & now how the room is you wouldn't have problems growing , I seen some on here having britches higher than they can fit meaning they think they know it all about growing over the years of studying plants you can never learn enough& can't go by their specs , you have to find your own & work it, which I'm sure there's advanced growers that is familiar with Ed Rosenthal, that was the book I used, didn't mention any of that in the grow books i seen back then

Back
Top Bottom