First Grow Bag Seed with CFL

Scottmk420

I have two bag seed plants one seems to be doing great the other not so much both under 5 23w CFLS in 6" pots. I done a lot of reading I'm thinking maybe it's an overwatering problem. Plants are both alittle over a week sprouted I watered them last on Wednesday 7/23 and I added just a touch of fox farms grow big like 1/4 to 1/2 tsp to 1 gallon

Re: Noob looking for some help

image12217.jpg
image12216.jpg

Yes they have the tray on the bottom I emptied the water out of the tray. What has me so puzzled is that they are reacting to the same conditions so differently

image12240.jpg

So it got worse over the day yesterday so this morning in a last ditch effort I decided to flush it and then I transplanted it into some fresh dry soil

This is my set up went up to (8) 23w CFLs (3) 5000k (3) 6500k & (2) 2700k in a 2.5' x 1.5' area
image12644.jpg

They'll be fine methinks, but they look a bit over-fed and over-watered. I would not give nutrients until a week or two from now. Are you letting the soil dry out in-between watering? What kind of soil is that?

Soil is just generic organic potting soil from lowes with extra perilite added. And yes I have been letting soil dry out between watering they seem to be doin a lot better now that I went to the bigger pots (maybe root lock) roots were coming through the drain holes

Too early for food, it should be taller having two, at the least, leaf sets before applying food.

So I need to know if I should take these leaves off or leave them on I think I may got to rough lsting it
image13272.jpg

image13271.jpg
This is the #1 plant. I switched to 12/12 on lighting today I need to get these finished up so I can plant some bomb berry seeds I have coming

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom