First Grow - Bag Seeds - Germinated July 27 2015

Thanks all for comments and suggestions. It makes me feel good. Some trichome pics I took a few minutes ago with the cheap USB microscope with the shitty software.

Image56101.jpg
Image53100.jpg
Image52101.jpg
Image50102.jpg
Image48101.jpg
Image47102.jpg
Image46100.jpg
Image45100.jpg

Best thing for a bad camera is better/more lighting and using the light behind the camera rather directly towards the lens. I'm really pick when it comes to my cameras lol I recently got a canon dslr and it is absolutely amazing with the pics. <<<<<---- this is on a side note obviously not related to the grow but I couldn't help but notice how upset your camera makes you lol

Hey, MJ! How's it going? I love your petite girls, I think they look delicious :) Are they smelling good to you?

I've got a cheap USB microscope, too and I find it super hard to use. My hand is too shaky and getting enough light on it (as Mello notes) is hard. But it's interesting to look at the trichomes, isn't it? Such weird and wonderful structures -- evolution is amazing, eh?

When do you think you'll harvest? I don't want to miss that!

Best thing for a bad camera is better/more lighting and using the light behind the camera rather directly towards the lens. I'm really pick when it comes to my cameras lol I recently got a canon dslr and it is absolutely amazing with the pics. <<<<<---- this is on a side note obviously not related to the grow but I couldn't help but notice how upset your camera makes you lol

Thanks....I'll try that next time. I have a 6 year old canon and it's pretty good for what it does.

Hey, MJ! How's it going? I love your petite girls, I think they look delicious :) Are they smelling good to you?

I've got a cheap USB microscope, too and I find it super hard to use. My hand is too shaky and getting enough light on it (as Mello notes) is hard. But it's interesting to look at the trichomes, isn't it? Such weird and wonderful structures -- evolution is amazing, eh?

When do you think you'll harvest? I don't want to miss that!

Seems that lots of us have shaky shakes. Even with the bad shots I get to see on mine what other growers have shown me on theirs. I really does give me a sense of accomplishment.

and I don't know when harvest will be. Right now I'm calling it next weekend but I'm just not sure.

So I have to stick this in somewhere so why not here. I was reading a caregiver's thread last night and became interested in comment about a tea made from decarbed stems. I had this big bag of stems and seeds that I've hauled around for years. A couple months ago I separated all the seeds and last night I roasted the stems at 250F for 27 minutes. I made tea this morning and it's so much better than I imagined. I finished drinking it about 10 minutes ago and I'm already zooming. Interested in the depth and length of this.

Looking at her from this distance, I'd speculate you have a month, easy. She's looking like a New Year's Eve treat Jim. How cool will that be Jim? Start your New Year out with your own home grown. Sweet. :yahoo:

Looking at her from this distance, I'd speculate you have a month, easy. She's looking like a New Year's Eve treat Jim. How cool will that be Jim? Start your New Year out with your own home grown. Sweet. :yahoo:

A month...a month? No way. I know I have no experience here and I've really never grown anything with the goal of having it expire, but I fully believe this plant has 2 weeks tops and since I'm chomping at the bit to have it hanging; maybe next weekend. LOL.

I really do want it to go to full maturity but I also want to experience it.:lot-o-toke::tokin::smokin::rollit:

Patience is a virtue.

You guys are trying to convince me that 135 days is the norm or something.

Very sweet plants man.:thumb:

:welcome: Welcome Auntudgeou to my humble grow thread and to :420:. You'll find lots of valuable information on :420: and wonderful people. Please enjoy yourself and pass left :lot-o-toke: :welcome:

You must be patient jim. If you are, it WILL be rewarded.

I was rewarded a moment ago with another bag seed from a very good bud I'm smoking. This particular bud has some interesting characteristics that make me want to grow it now. Right now, it's best to just put it aside, make some notes and get back to doing what I do best.

:thanks:

Take one top in a week... Take half the plant in 2 weeks.... Take the rest in a month. It's easy brother. Make a plan, it takes all the emotion out of it.

"A month? A month?..." That made me smile

Makes sense. 'Glad it made you giggle. It did sound like a whiny little kid.:thedoubletake:

So I have to stick this in somewhere so why not here. I was reading a caregiver's thread last night and became interested in comment about a tea made from decarbed stems. I had this big bag of stems and seeds that I've hauled around for years. A couple months ago I separated all the seeds and last night I roasted the stems at 250F for 27 minutes. I made tea this morning and it's so much better than I imagined. I finished drinking it about 10 minutes ago and I'm already zooming. Interested in the depth and length of this.

I can't believe I missed this Jim. I have a bag of stems I've been hanging on to since my very first harvest. I knew there was going to be a use for them. I'm going to do this right now. It's only 12:25 in the morning. :laughtwo: I'll leave a report.

Thanks my magical companion. You're a dream, you know that? :hug: :love:

Yeah, that worked out really, really well Jim. Totally ripped. :rofl: Thank you sooooo much. You really are magical buckaroo. :battingeyelashes:

:hug:

I can't believe I missed this Jim. I have a bag of stems I've been hanging on to since my very first harvest. I knew there was going to be a use for them. I'm going to do this right now. It's only 12:25 in the morning. :laughtwo: I'll leave a report.

Thanks my magical companion. You're a dream, you know that? :hug: :love:

Yeah, that worked out really, really well Jim. Totally ripped. :rofl: Thank you sooooo much. You really are magical buckaroo. :battingeyelashes:

:hug:

I don't remember much after I drank my tea. There must have been some Amnesia and some Indica in my sticks. I let my tongue soak in the tea.

Plus I got into that very last little bit of street weed. This morning I slept in, it's 9 am and I haven't had breakfast. Most unusual for me.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom