First grow | BIG BANG

ripmax

Hi guys this is the start of my journal my first ever grow.
today i placed 2 female seeds in luke warm wet paper and placed them in a dark place not cold not warm.today is the 16th i hope to have them ready on the 19th.so ill prolly check sunday night.when my seeds show some root ill place them in a plant pot in my grow room with no light.
I am not sure how long it will be till i see the shoot come threw the soil but iam guessing 4 5 days,when the do show ill place them under a 250watt metal halide bulb about 18inches from the plant.Iam going to be doiung 24 hours soild for about 5 weeks,at this point ill see how big she is,then ill decide weather or not to start the flowering process.

Any help on this would be great,i have done a fair bit of research and i hope to do well on my first grow. PICS will come soon .:peace:

hi guys cheers for the for the replys.big bang is a sick plant here is a link to all u need to no about it,it also has a video with arjan himself talking about the strain,my seeds come from this batch.BTW iam i germinatijng these seeds right ?

GENETICS are SKUNK NL and EL NINO

yes i ill be posting pics as soon as the seed is ready to plant.did u check out the site and video ?

also do u think the way iam germinating my seeds is good ?help wanted

Looks to me like you're on the right track, although there are certainly greater experts on here than me. Two questions, though. Is the paper towel inside of an airtight container? Was the water close to room temperature or how warm was it (my only fear is that it can't be too warm or you'll cook the seeds?

The seeds look to be a good price for feminized seeds. Definitely looks like a plant I would enjoy :bong:

yeh the water was just luke warm not very warm at all.
also its not in a air tight container should it be ?

i have everything ready.my grow room 4 pots 2 small 2
my growing soil,i have everything needed to start.

today i start the germination process.i was a little worried about what the best mothed is .so i did 2 methods.

1. i planted 1 seed about 1inch in a pot
2.i placed 2 seeds in moist paper and placed in a dark bedside draw.

any tips would be great.

cheers

ok guys i checked one of the seeds today and the tap root is about
3 to 5 mil out of the shell,the other seeds hasnt done anything yet
how long shall i leave the seed showing root till i plant it. Also shalll i put them under light right away ?

ok guys cheers for the kind words just a little update.nothing to great.

this is my grow room it looks kinda small ,but it could house 2 plants nicely.In this picture it shows the small pot witch has the seed in it the other one has nothing dunno why thats there tbh,anyway yeh so here it is.

1 250watt metal halide bulb about 14inches from pot,with a fan directed at the light.hoping to see some growth soon

dsc00213ia1.jpg

dsc00215wa5.jpg

any comments good or bad welcome cheers

Back
Top Bottom