First Grow - Blue Dream - 4x4 Tent - 1000W Light - DWC

The day has arrived! :cheer:This morning I harvested the girls, I just lopped off each pair of colas with garden shears and hung them off of hangars. Some of them split because of the weight so I just duct taped them.

Here is Queen Sativa, freshly chopped. I had to use sturdier hangars for her than the other 3 :biglaugh:
Harvest_time_0021.jpg

And here is Purple, her colas were super dense!! Also, a lot of the purple came through the last day or so!
Harvest_time_003.jpg

Good ol' Frosty, she had about 1 cubic inch of bud rot which I carefully removed from one of her biggest colas. Other than that she looked great!
Harvest_time_005.jpg

And finally Derpy, who actually still produced a decent amount of bud! She had some nice purple coloring as well
Harvest_time_007.jpg

Here are all the buds before trimming. That is a 2 liter bottle for scale. Mhhm :)
Harvest_time_008.jpg

After a rough trim, I took off the fan leaves and about 50% of the mass of the sugar leaves. The rest stays on to cure.
Harvest_time_009.jpg

Root structures, from left to right it goes: Purple, Queen Sativa, Frosty, and Derpy. Kind of cool to see the correlation between root mass and plant size!
Harvest_time_010.jpg

Bud washing adventures! I followed a variation of Doc Bud's tutorial, the only difference was I only used 1 final rinse bucket instead of two. I gave Frosty some extra time in the hydrogen peroxide solution since she had a tiny bit of bud rot.
Harvest_time_011.jpg

Here is a bud from Derpy before bud washing
Harvest_time_012.jpg

Annnd after bud washing, it definitely looks brighter and sort of....juicier?
Harvest_time_013.jpg

Now the buds are hanging in the tent to dry, I have multiple fans running and will maintain around 50% RH and 75 degrees F for the next week or so until they get to the "snap" point, then it will be time to separate the buds from the stems and find out what the dry yield is! I put the fan leaves and trim into the freezer and will probably turn it into ice water hash tomorrow.

Thank you again for those who have followed this grow and cheered me on, I feel like I have made some new friends in this community and can't wait for grow # 2! :circle-of-love:
:Namaste:
~TheFrizz

Wonderful! Hope to approach your results at harvest! (I m hoping for 600g)

Back
Top Bottom