First Grow - Blue Dream - 4x4 Tent - 1000W Light - DWC

Frizz, how many days to harvest after flip for the Blue dream???? I scrolled and tried to find it. The seeds I bred are primarily Blue Dream genetics. Great day teach!
Lmao, you have to change your profile picture to the dog for best results with the ladies lol. You can always give them free weed to. That always worked for guys back in highschool . . .

Frizz, how many days to harvest after flip for the Blue dream???? I scrolled and tried to find it. The seeds I bred are primarily Blue Dream genetics. Great day teach!

On page 10 I have the summary and final report for the grow, and the total time was 50 days in veg, 68 days in flowering :) To be honest I could have let them run another week, there were still a lot of while pistils and clear trichomes but I had to pull the plug at some point!

Keeping focus means keeping a straight lineto harvest time staying on track not diverting from the plan and the ability to know the plan game time
I meant what looks like a pH problem lol now I'm totally lost bro

I'll have some of whatever he's smoking :)

Hi Frizz what's up, any new smoke report? I got some stretch in my garden feel free to pop in! Cheers man!

Hey i really hope you see this i just I've went through all this page , and its really pushed me to grow with DWC . i have a question for you and i hope you can get back to me!

Do you use a reservoir? i don't see one in the picture and are all your bucket connected? , Do you use a water chiller?

If you dont use any of these

dose that mean you do each buckets nuets separably ? and how do you keep your water cold have you had any problems with your water getting warm?

Hey i really hope you see this i just I've went through all this page , and its really pushed me to grow with DWC . i have a question for you and i hope you can get back to me!
Do you use a reservoir? i don't see one in the picture and are all your bucket connected? , Do you use a water chiller?
If you dont use any of these
dose that mean you do each buckets nuets separably ? and how do you keep your water cold have you had any problems with your water getting warm?

Greetings OCD. I run single five gallon buckets with one plant each, no cooling system. With record setting warm temps this Winter my buckets are running about 80°F. The only way I am successful is by using beneficial bacteria. Hydroguard, Sensizym, or Z7, depending on what else I'm running in the buckets. So far so good, and my fingers are crossed. :)

Greetings OCD. I run single five gallon buckets with one plant each, no cooling system. With record setting warm temps this Winter my buckets are running about 80°F. The only way I am successful is by using beneficial bacteria. Hydroguard, Sensizym, or Z7, depending on what else I'm running in the buckets. So far so good, and my fingers are crossed. :)

Agreed 100%! For this grow I did not have a chiller and temps were consistently in the 80s and even hit 90s during the hottest part of summer. But due to using friendly bacteria (I used Hydroguard) to "eat" the root rot and organic matter, the roots stayed healthy.:thumb:

Also, wanted to let you folks know two things:

1.) I terminated my GSC grow and have started a new grow journal (see signature for link). It will be taking the form of a creative writing piece where I am telling the story of the grow from the perspective of the plant

This week I will be testing the cannabinoid percentages from the Blue Dream grow and posting the results in this thread. The buds have been curing since November and are mmmm mmmmm good, so it will be fun to see what their "stats" are. :)

It's good to be back

Update: I WILL be testing the buds soon I promise! I just need a nice sunny day with a breeze so I can open the windows all the way to provide ventilation to the room (some of the chemicals in the test kit are nasttayy to inhale) :) Hopefully we will get some better weather this weekend :love:

Back
Top Bottom