First Grow - CFL - Bag Seed - Hempy Coco

THE RIVER WAS COLD BUT i SWAM IT DAMNIT

Took a couple pics today, First one of taco @ day 61. Not quite as nice looking as the day 42 girls but nice anyway
IMAG09194.jpg

The day 42 girls
IMAG09155.jpg

IMAG09262.jpg

IMAG09184.jpg
IMAG09242.jpg

IMAG09214.jpg
IMAG09205.jpg

:peace:

hey bro looks like a tomatio now man:):clap:

hey bro looks like a tomatio now man:):clap:

did you mean tomatillo?

[h=3]to·ma·til·lo/ˌtōməˈtē(y)ō/[/h]
Noun:

1. A small edible fruit that is purplish or yellow when ripe, but is most often used when green for salsas and preserves.
  2. The Mexican plant (Physalis philadelphica) of the nightshade family that bears this fruit.

Taco was harvested this morning, she came in at 124 grams wet weight. not bad for a 19" tall plant that went through the ringer with bad nutes, cal/mag def,.... and that was just during flower. The two set to flush next will beat taco hands down on size and effect.

heheheh, I just did a half harvest of Lamb's Bread today, got 74g. (2.64oz)

Looks like I got about 30 grams off of taco. OK smoke takes the edge off and it is better than the bag it came from. Thing one and thing two are being flushed and will take one this weekend and the next 3 or 4 days later. Two has much larger/thicker buds, but both look great. Will do a photo update asap. :peace:

Thing1 and Thing2??? I had a bagseed pair called Thing 1 and Thing 2. . . That's so funny!

I know a Who!

Thing one came down today. I saw a couple amber but time is not on my side with her. She came in at 121.4 grams of dense sticky as hell buds. Thing two has another week to ripen, and her buds are much fatter than thing one. The two latest additions to the tent are turning out to be boys. One went today the other I should be sure in a day or two. So I flipped the last three today, please be female. They are once again a bag seed but it had a nice hash taste and good high with decent pain relief. May consider keeping 2nd male in a separate area and pollinate one of the 3 if they're all female. Not what I would choose to grow but it might get me through until I can get something better.:peace:

Thing two came down this morning. She looked farther along than I thought she was so chop chop. I trimmed her up whole and hung the whole plant to dry, I think it may take a little longer that way but I have the time to dry and cure her for a little longer than the last ones. Still don't smell great but very sticky heavy buds. No wet weight but I'm guessing 130-150, heavier than thing one for sure about the same budding but much fatter. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom