First Grow - CFL Tent - Northern Lights

Hello guys! thanks for the feed back, i will be sure to check out your grow McSmoke!
i actually ordered some bubbleicious seeds from nirvana for my next grow, FEMINIZED!!!:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

using a total of 292 watts right now, and thats what i will be using for the rest of my grow, my plants are growin,
gotta move the lights up really soon..

nute wise im just feeding the recommended for the fox farm trio guide book. watering every 3-4 days.

BIG NEWS! will be finding out sex of the bigger one in the next 2-3 days for sure, will post pics of that as soon as i find out.
:420::circle-of-love:Here are the pics.
IMG_104326.JPG
IMG_104627.JPG
IMG_104228.JPG

Hey guys, so lets cut straight to the point lol,

just watered yesterday, just plain water for small one, and normal 3 fox farm nutes for bigger one,
idk what to think about the bigger one right now,
im just having trouble identifying the sex, it has what look like ball sacks all over where you would
go to look for the sex parts , but the tops seem to be budding? i have yet to see 1 female hair anywhere on the plant that isnt the top..
IMG_110932.JPG
IMG_110834.JPG

on the other hand, today i found first pistil on the smaller one~~~!!
space is becoming an issue tho, gotta rearrange the lights, plants getting to close, dont want no burns, haha..
tell me what you guys think i should do..... any comments are realllly appreciated:)!!!!!!:420::thumb::volcano-smiley:
IMG_111027.JPG

I started flowering I believe on 11-01-15, and yeah I feel like I will be cutting it down soon, and just grow out the small one....

I actually took the big plant out earlier today, chopped it down, was such a beautiful male plant:).. My yield will not be nearly as good this grow since I only have the smaller plant I didn't veg very long but I plan to just finish the grow out, looking forward to my next with femenized seeds, so I will just have 1 plant and veg it out nice with some lst, maybe il top it il see..
NL is said to be a low odor strain and I would say it has been pretty low odor so far, no buds yet tho, can't wait to see how this compares to the bubblicious strain... Endless typing, baked . odor strain and I would say it has been pretty low odor so far, no buds yet tho, can't wait to see how this compares to the bubblicious strain... Endless typing, baked .

Hey guys, its been a couple days since i updated,
watering later today leaves looking a little down.
will be using nutes as last water i didnt.

Just to update anyone who missed what has been done to this plant, i topped it about 4-5 nodes i believe
and have just been doing light lst through out veg.

I will still be using the same wattage as i was using when i had both plants in here, really
looking forward to the harvest experiance, even if it will be small..

no heat problems, i have the door closed most of the time now, it doesnt get past 85 degrees.
usually around 77ish..
not sure if i told you guys but i have 3 fans 2 pulling air in and 1 out.
IMG_111526.JPG
IMG_111428.JPG

I have already been making plans for my next grow :)!:circle-of-love:

GReat Grow. I've started my first grow about 2 weeks ago. NL Auto. I'll be following your grow if you don't mind. Take care and good luck!!!!

GReat Grow. I've started my first grow about 2 weeks ago. NL Auto. I'll be following your grow if you don't mind. Take care and good luck!!!!

Thanks!! i will be sure to check yours out, I really want to get my hands on some auto seeds:p prob my 3rd grow haha:p .
Hope all is good for you grow!:Namaste:

My third grow will be my first photo period plant. Once I finish with the NL Auto I'm going to grow N AK48 Auto followed by a blue mystic photo period. I'm using the auto flower as a learning experience before I move to a slightly more complicated system. BTW Keep up the good work, I've thoroughly enjoyed your journal so far. :bravo:

She looks great.WHen you think 2 change to 12/12,you may do some defoliation before.By removing some of the stems that dont see light you strengthen the upper colas .

Hello there nightsmokerG! The plant is already in flowering, i have been trimming the bottom leaves slowly here and there.:thumb::thumb:

i would have grown it out more, but since i had 2 plants in this one box, i knew i wasn't
going to have enough space for both flowering plants-since the plant that got chopped down was a lot bigger, but was the male. :rip::rip:THANKS for the reply:) :Namaste::Namaste::cheer::cheer::420:

Hello guys!!

Day 20 of Flowering!

its been a couple days since last update, just really busy with school, work and hw...
Have had some minor light burn, only to the tip of the leaves here and there, have been fixing as i go along..

Anyone have any tips on when to trim all the lower growth? and how fast to? all at once? little bit here and there?
not sure whats best for optimal growth, let me know what you guys think or have read so far!
IMG_114127.JPG
IMG_114025.JPG
IMG_113723.JPG
IMG_113226.JPG

I think you can defoliate the bottom 1/3 of the plant all at once. As to when, I'm pretty sure you were supposed to that before flower. You might want to move to a bigger space, you kinda out grew the box. Good luck. Here to stay till the end of this. She looks great. To bad for the male. What did you do with him?

I think you can defoliate the bottom 1/3 of the plant all at once. As to when, I'm pretty sure you were supposed to that before flower. You might want to move to a bigger space, you kinda out grew the box. Good luck. Here to stay till the end of this. She looks great. To bad for the male. What did you do with him?

Hello Mello! thanks for the reply!:thumb:

hmmm that sounds right, i will be looking to trim all that lower growth tomorrow after work... or later tonight...
I would love to move to a bigger space but this is what i have to work with this grow, so i will have to make it grow.
I wasnt able to lst this plant as much as i could earlier in veg, i just had little room with the other plant.

As for the male I just chopped down and disposed of it.

Also as i have said before odor hasnt been much of an issue at all, a maintainance worker is coming by later next week to just do some work on the apartment.

any one run into similar scenarios have any tips? Its very well hidden as its in my closet, cant even tell its there in the day time. :420::420::volcano-smiley:

I wouldn't worry too much about it if its pretty stealthy. As for the male, you could of used him for tea's and such. Meh, maybe next time right!?! lol

I wouldn't worry too much about it if its pretty stealthy. As for the male, you could of used him for tea's and such. Meh, maybe next time right!?! lol

yeah i read somwhere that you could do tea type stuff with the leafs of males, but honestly that day i was just like F*** it,
just had alot going on lol.

next time tho, im sure that would have been some bomb tea haha:p it had lots of nice leafs :)

Yeah I found out after I culled the male I had but I will definitely try the tea for sure the next time. I have 3 bagseed plants growing, good chance I have a male in there.

Yeah I found out after I culled the male I had but I will definitely try the tea for sure the next time. I have 3 bagseed plants growing, good chance I have a male in there.

Very nice, POSITIVE VIBES FOR YOUR GROW :cheer:FROM ME STARTTTINNNGG NOW. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
haha,
GL on your grow will be sure to check out your journal.

Some more progress of the flowering lady:)

when the lights go on in the morning at 11 i usually have to do some sort of lst cuz of the growth, but i think it finally stopped!!
what i did notice is the bud sites are starting to pick up growth which makes me happy.. haha

hope you guys enjoy :D
IMG_114826.JPG
IMG_114728.JPG

The tallest of the 2 main tops
IMG_114631.JPG

Back
Top Bottom