First Grow Complete! Was It Luck? Time To Find Out

Hello hodder this is my first grow with the airpots and with autos so cant really compare this grow with anything else, but as for watering the girls they seem to be just the same as my normal pots.
I am on week 5 now and the girls are starting to flower now. I have noticed a bit more growth but I'm thinking I am not going to get much of a yield with this grow. I am considering which seeds to buy for my next grow I am going for just normal femenised seeds this time round and get them in with my current grow for there veg period then as soon as these are done I can flip them to 12/12 so I havent as long to wait for my next crop. I tried a few nutes this week and a couple of the girls didnt like it so I gave them just water today next feed I am gonna start with bud booster. oh and I have not been working this week so I've had a bit of time on my hands so I built a co2 generator with 2 bottles it cost me 60p for the yeast so its worth a try even if it dosent do anything.If anyone has any advice or would like to see a certain strain for my next grow please feel free to post. (by the way cant have them to tall due to space) thanks Bigbod
5f.JPG
5e.JPG
5d.JPG
5c2.JPG
5b5.JPG
5a4.JPG
5643.JPG

hello people I went to check on the girls earlier and they look like they have livened up. I added some canna booster to there feed yesterday which seems to have worked. All the other nutes I have tried have burned the leaves and I didnt put much in at all. But all the buds seem to have got a little fatter in one day. I am going to keep adding this nute now and gradually add more. I dont think I am gonna get much from these girls but it is all a learning curve!!

well I'm back again and I think I am at the end of week one of flowering. Everything looks ok if a little small but thats expected with autos I think. My last 2 feeds I have added canna bud booster but not much about a quarter of what it says on the bottle. My next feed is gonna be just water as I have a few burn marks on the leaves but only on a couple of plants. Everything I have done with this grow has been different to my last but I'm learning to just look at the girls and see what is wrong. My moisture tester is working overtime but I have now realized that I thought the girls were dry by putting my finger into the soil but in fact nearer the bottom of my pots they are wet through,this will definitely help with my next grow! Anyway here are the pictures

6e.JPG

6d1.JPG

6c2.JPG

6b4.JPG

6a3.JPG

6539.JPG

I went up to see the girls today and everything is looking ok. I think they have a deficiency of some sort the ends of a couple of leaves are slightly brown. Dont know if it might be nute burn but I have hardly used any at all, but otherwise things are looking well. I am not sure at all of yeild but I dont think it willnot be much. I took a few photos whilst in there for you all to check out
6_5i.JPG
6_5h.JPG
6_5f.JPG
6_5d.JPG
6_5b.JPG

7_5c.JPG
7_5a.JPG
7_5b.JPG
7_51.JPG
7_5l.JPG
7_5k.JPG
7_5f.JPG
Hello again. Well I havent posted for a week because I wanted to see the differance in the girls after 7 days. I have been feeding the girls canna booster and pk13 14 which I think has worked the girls have grown and I see more bud sites every day. I have also been changing the mixture in my home made co2 generator as soon as I have to shake the bottle to get bubbles, I dont know if this will make any differance but it has only cost £2 so If it dosent do anything I havent lost much. I am buying my next batch of seeds this week either chronic or white rhino if any of you have any suggestions please reply. So here are the most recent pictures of the girls
7_5o.JPG
7_5l.JPG
7_5k.JPG
7_5g.JPG
7_5f.JPG
7_5d.JPG

9a1.JPG
9278.JPG
Well its been a week and a half since my last post and things are looking ok. I have been feeding the girls the maximum nutes of canna booster and have just finished with there dose of pk1314. They look like they might need another 2 weeks before the chop but if they fatten up a bit more it will be worth it. I have also started my next grow 4 days ago I bought 5 white rhino and 5 great white shark seeds they have all popped up and they are about 2 inch tall they are still very skinny and no proper leaves but they are looking really good. Hopefully when my autos are ready I will be able to plant theses in my airpots for my next grow. I have plenty of pictures so here they are.
9m.JPG
9k.JPG
9j.JPG
9i.JPG
9h.JPG
9g.JPG
9f.JPG
9e.JPG
9c1.JPG
9b1.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom