First Grow - Cookie Monster Auto

TwelveCoffee

Hey all so this is my first grow with only one seed sprouting so far. I plan on growing outdoors using,

Holland Premium soil with coco and a bunch of other stuff blended into it.

Gaia Greens all purpose and bloom

Currently it is sitting in our dining room close to the window due to the temps being to low outside gotta love Canada.

Breaking threw the soil
82FB26AC-53BB-4F10-B105-E28F61B4CDF5.jpeg

And where it stands now

A69F3C8C-1B8B-45F4-AC32-AC1F23263557.jpeg

Hiya twelvecoffee.
Congrats on the seedlings, they're looking good.
Seedlings like a warm moist enviroment. Ideally around 25°c (80°f in American money) and about 60% humidity.
Now light, seedlings don't need alot but if they don't get enough they start stretching. The seedling in the first picture looks like it's stretching a little so might need a little more.

How many hours of direct light are they getting on the window cill?

You can also set up a couple of small florescent house bulbs to add some additional light for a seedling, doesn't take alot.
Happy growing.

Good morning 12, how are ya today? Nice start and nice start on the little one. I agree with @Listersmeghead about the temperature.... They will literally crawl at growing if to cold.... Trust me I know I'm a New Yorker it gets cold here to :laugh:. But do you have lights on that plant? It seems to be searching for light she's run way model tall lol and yes it can still be an auto just might be stunted to start....you said it's almost a week old?

Good morning 12, how are ya today? Nice start and nice start on the little one. I agree with @Listersmeghead about the temperature.... They will literally crawl at growing if to cold.... Trust me I know I'm a New Yorker it gets cold here to :laugh:. But do you have lights on that plant? It seems to be searching for light she's run way model tall lol and yes it can still be an auto just might be stunted to start....you said it's almost a week old?

Almost two weeks out and I tried putting it in the taller plant to help it get some more light. I’m thinking when I get paid on Thursday I’ll grab a couple small lights also good morning to you kind sir :)

Almost two weeks out and I tried putting it in the taller plant to help it get some more light. I’m thinking when I get paid on Thursday I’ll grab a couple small lights also good morning to you kind sir :)
Sounds like a plan... Warmth,light and love and she should be ight. Any idea what lights you may be getting? As I've gone through about 5 different"cheap" lights until I got to the little pricier but still cheap light I have now.

Back
Top Bottom