First Grow - Crop King White Widow & Hash Plant

9 weeks from the 12-12 Switch today

I am going to flush them for two mores weeks and the plan is the harvest two sunday's from tonight. I will do 3 days of darkness on the last 3 days. The tricomes and hairs are still looking healthy and not too much amber, so I won't harvest unless I'm sure I have gotten the most out of them.

I have also put my AC in there and put the temp down at night, I'll do this for the next week. These ladies think it's fall time in there :morenutes:

image5_1_3.JPG
image4_1_4.JPG
image3_1_3.JPG
image2_2_2.JPG
image1_3_5.JPG

Hey bud thanks for the stop by, only right i get over here and see what ya got going on and whoa!! Your tent is huge!!! Seriously whats the rent for a corner of that :rofl::rofl: Your buds look so great!! Man for your first round your killing it!! What are you guesing your going to pull? Man looking good and im in for the show lets see what happens!!

Thanks man! I've done an insane amount of research as I go and the people who help me in this thread have been crucial to my success, someday I will be able to mail them a thank you ounce :D

I am hoping for a pound but since it's my first grow I have no real idea. My friend thinks I'll get a pound to a pound and a half, but we will see. Approx another week before I chop, unless the tricomes tell me otherwise. They aren't changing Amber as quickly as I expected, so I may have longer !!!

Week 9 from 12-12 - The final countown (dun na na na)

I was planning to chop them down this weekend, but the tricomes are telling me otherwise. They aren't turning amber as quickly as expect and they are starting to put on massive weight every couple days. I did my 2nd of 3 major flush last night. Today, the white widows have all doubled-quadrupled in size in their main cola, very nice surprise. They are really starting to bulk up now.

The hash plants are massive and super frosty, I can't wait until these are properly cured :D

image3_3_1.JPG
image1_6_2.JPG

:jawdropper:

Week 9 from 12-12 - The final countown (dun na na na)

I was planning to chop them down this weekend, but the tricomes are telling me otherwise. They aren't turning amber as quickly as expect and they are starting to put on massive weight every couple days. I did my 2nd of 3 major flush last night. Today, the white widows have all doubled-quadrupled in size in their main cola, very nice surprise. They are really starting to bulk up now.

The hash plants are massive and super frosty, I can't wait until these are properly cured :D

image3_3_1.JPG

Better looking than last photo, which was already tasty. :drool:

Mighty fine growing, Mighty fine!

It's my pleasure...:circle-of-love:when i feel sleepy at working time,i just visit your pictures,i feel refreshed...then i'm wide awake,they are beautiful:cheer::cheer::cheer: so i need say "thank you" to your girls:love::love::love:
Thanks, Sara!! Your lights have been amazing and you've made a customer for life. You and your team have amazing customer service, thanks for making this first experience so awesome for me :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

SS_Capture.JPG

Hey Everyone - First grow, I've been meaning to get this up. I am 2 weeks in on Crop King Seeds White Widow. Will post more soon.

What strain is it? White Widow and Hash Plant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Early veg and Seedling
If in Veg... For how long? 2 weeks and
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Custom soil blend with SeaSoil base
If soil... what is in your mix?
Size of light? 100w Osram LED for seedling and early veg, Mars 1600 for veg/flower
Temp of Room? 25 degrees Celsius
RH of Room/cab? 40
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? As needed, typically every day or two.
Type and strength of ferts used? worm castings during early veg, add rare earth by general hydroponics and bat guano during veg.
I would just use an organic soil like buildasoil light mix or 3.0 and get sum sea 90 minerals, also coast of main stonington mix is from the ocean which u could use all the way thru veg and flower, in flower I’d add a high potash and high phosphorus mix low nitrogen. Mushroom compost tea with kelp 0-0-14 4 weeks into flower and a lil gypsum for calcium. Worm castings as a top amendment add a couple red wigglers and straw on top to hold moisture. Go on YouTube and watch buildasoil season 2 grow series jermey breaks it down better then any other grower for free, hope this helps. Happy growing. Read read and read sum more. There’s a teaming series of books start with teaming with microbes it changed my way of gardening. From medical to fruits and veggies it gets better every year.

Back
Top Bottom