First Grow - Crop King White Widow & Hash Plant

Neighbours

SS_Capture.JPG

Hey Everyone - First grow, I've been meaning to get this up. I am 2 weeks in on Crop King Seeds White Widow. Will post more soon.

What strain is it? White Widow and Hash Plant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Early veg and Seedling
If in Veg... For how long? 2 weeks and
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Custom soil blend with SeaSoil base
If soil... what is in your mix?
Size of light? 100w Osram LED for seedling and early veg, Mars 1600 for veg/flower
Temp of Room? 25 degrees Celsius
RH of Room/cab? 40
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? As needed, typically every day or two.
Type and strength of ferts used? worm castings during early veg, add rare earth by general hydroponics and bat guano during veg.

the early seedlings are hash plant, the larger are white widow. I had the WW under T5 for seedling stage, the hash plant seedlings are literally 4 times the size at the same age but they have always lived under my 100w Osram LED.
image5255.jpeg
image5254.jpeg
image5253.jpeg

I had 4 100w equivalent CFL's tonight to my set up. I'm interested to see if they compliment the LED, which has been excellent.

Planted my four Hash Plant seedlings into their 3 gallon smart pots.

ALL organic, just like with the white widows. Soil mix using SeaSoil from British Columbia with some worm castings and then coco in the middle to allow the roots to grow faster.

Currently brewing their first compost tea comprised of SeaSoil, worm castings, molasses, bat guano, and blood meal.

The smaller plant is Hash Plant at 2 weeks old and the larger are my white widow at 5 weeks old.

image5826.jpeg
image5825.jpeg
image5824.jpeg
image5823.jpeg
image5822.jpeg
image5821.jpeg

So the plants used up what SeaSoil had to offer them by week 2 veg and started showing deficiencies. I added some bat guano, blood meal, glacial rock dust, alfalfa meal, bone meal, humane, potash, green sand, kelp meal, rock phosphate, and gypsum and they're back to lush healthy growth again.

One interesting note is the new organic soil combo I used for the hash plants is working, even better than a friend who is doing a hydro grow to compare.

Anyone know why this girl has some leaves that are curling? She has lots of healthy growth so it isn't critical, but I want to help her (white widow week 5 veg)
image35804.jpg

White widow week 5 veg
image35803.jpg

Hash plant week 3 veg
image35802.jpg

image6000.jpeg

No no, the feedback is much appreciated.. I've stuck to organic nutrients and they are only getting teas for the rest of veg... Would worm castings help this out? I'm wondering if the conditioning they do to the soil would aid them.

I switched to coco and have had 100% better results then when I was growing in soil. Soil hold nutes And most of the time soil is hot. So you have to be very careful other wise you have lockout and nute burn. Where coco is clean and hOlds no nutes you get complete control over your girls. The only thing with coco is you need extra calmag and have to water at least once a day in veg and twice a day in flower.

I switched to coco and have had 100% better results then when I was growing in soil. Soil hold nutes And most of the time soil is hot. So you have to be very careful other wise you have lockout and nute burn. Where coco is clean and hOlds no nutes you get complete control over your girls. The only thing with coco is you need extra calmag and have to water at least once a day in veg and twice a day in flower.

I have soil on the bottom and top with coco in the middle for my hash plants, they are growing 3-4 times faster than my ww's. Your grow has been a lot of fun to watch, looks amazing! Here's a quick update photo. Bottom are WW, top are hash plant, middle left is hash plant, middle right is WW. Gave them their first compost tea yesterday, they loved it.

image6096.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom