First Grow - Crop King White Widow & Hash Plant

How are you liking CKS? I have two strains from them but just trying to go with good company for good price other then the other two strains in my tent we don't have much here to pick from at the local hydro shop so just trying to see if they are worth buying time after time as due to grower error I killed off 4 out of5 white voodoo regs from them luckily she showed me her lovely flowers two days ago and is just booming now here's a link if you want to check it out
Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

How are you liking CKS? I have two strains from them but just trying to go with good company for good price other then the other two strains in my tent we don't have much here to pick from at the local hydro shop so just trying to see if they are worth buying time after time as due to grower error I killed off 4 out of5 white voodoo regs from them luckily she showed me her lovely flowers two days ago and is just booming now here's a link if you want to check it out
Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

Can't say enough good things. Customer service is super friendly, they do whatever it takes to make you happy. My ww had 4 of 5 germination rate and 5 for 5 for the hash plant. They have new strains now as well, can't wait to try them. Although Dark Devil Auto will be included in my next grow, I'll buy the rest from CKS

Can't say enough good things. Customer service is super friendly, they do whatever it takes to make you happy. My ww had 4 of 5 germination rate and 5 for 5 for the hash plant. They have new strains now as well, can't wait to try them. Although Dark Devil Auto will be included in my next grow, I'll buy the rest from CKS

Sounds good! Also sounds like I found a good company to stick with thanks a bunch!

I am also thinking of getting some nemotodes for the soil. I'm told their waste works like worm castings.

Or you could just add worms to your soil. Sweetsue has had good luck with worms in her pots. I grow my red wigglers in their own trays.

You feed your girls so much more than I do.

I haven't fed very much at all for the entire grow compared to other journals I follow though. I'm hoping to develop my own feeding system and experiment lots, I'd love to contribute to the cannabis community in a big and meaningful way someday.

I agree you haven't fed your girls much compared to other growers, that is one of the things that attracted me to your journal., but it's stlll more than I feed and understand.On my first grow, I just followed the directions on the BioBizz bottles. For the last several months, the only thing I have done is top dress with 1 qt of worm soil when I transplant a new plant into a pot of old soil. I'd like to add one or two things during flower, but I've had bug problems so I want a few more harvests to develop a baseline to measure the changes between feeding in flower and not feeding in flower.

I purchased Bat Guano, but never used it. PeeJay and Doc Bud told me it was more soil additive than I needed. They are both maestros of soil.

If I put the light on the roof, about 5.5ish feet yeah. It's current about 3.5 feet from soil.

Sounds to me like you can grow your girls another foot before flowering. If it turns out one or two colas are getting too close to the light in stretch, you can LST or supercrop the cola back below canopy level.

/subbed

i've got hash plant going right now as well! just passed the 60 day marks 2 weeks into flower, real nice plants.

nice tent by the way, thats a huge, portable room.

On my first grow, I just followed the directions on the BioBizz bottles.

i'm using Biobizz right now on my HP and CKS black indica, it seems to be working well.

looking forward to see how you go with it!

:thumb:

When I grew in soil, any worm I ran across in my vegetable garden would go directly into one of my soil buckets. The loosen the soil, add poo, and are just good all around. Feel the same way about ladybugs.

As soon as I can, I'll be getting some worms in the magic soil. I'm adding coconut water to them tomorrow for some delicious nutrients.

Right now, it seems like smooth sailing. They keep getting more robust each day. The hash plants are growing like crazy, going to have some decent clones from these ladies!

Thank you everyone reading and commenting for your help, you've made this much easier.

image7020.jpeg

image7019.jpeg

As soon as I can, I'll be getting some worms in the magic soil. I'm adding coconut water to them tomorrow for some delicious nutrients.

Right now, it seems like smooth sailing. They keep getting more robust each day. The hash plants are growing like crazy, going to have some decent clones from these ladies!

image7019.jpeg

Very nice. :thumb:

Are we seeing the top 9 plants in smaller containers with the rest in their final pot size?

Or is there another row of smaller pots along the bottom of the photo?

NIce to see such a happy group of girls

Very nice. :thumb:

Are we seeing the top 9 plants in smaller containers with the rest in their final pot size?

Or is there another row of smaller pots along the bottom of the photo?

NIce to see such a happy group of girls

3 hash plants in back, 3 white widows in the 5gals in the middle, and 2 hash plants in front. The solo cup is a dwarf WW that won't die. It's been in the solo cup for over 2 months with just water. If it lasts until spring, I'm going to see if it'll grow outside.

They're trucking along very well. Had a minor scare last night as I was away for the weekend. I came back and they were severely thirsty, almost dead looking. They bounced back in a couple hours and are back to normal. They're pretty much covering as much of the 4x4 space, but waiting to flip one more week as per advice in this thread.

image7307.jpeg

Day 9 from the 12-12 switch

They are all stretching, some more than others. A couple of the hash plants have doubled in size already and one of them is flowering much quicker than the rest of the ladies.

Been light feeding with p rich bat guano, seaweed extract, molasses, and a few other organics. All in all not too bad so far. A bit of what I believe is n deficiency on a couple girls, but nothing I can't handle :Namaste:

Hash Plants
image8007.jpeg
image8006.jpeg
image8003.jpeg

White Widow
image7999.jpeg
image8000.jpeg
image8002.jpeg

Group
image8001.jpeg
image8004.jpeg

Day 9 from the 12-12 switch

They are all stretching, some more than others. A couple of the hash plants have doubled in size already and one of them is flowering much quicker than the rest of the ladies.

Been light feeding with p rich bat guano, seaweed extract, molasses, and a few other organics. All in all not too bad so far. A bit of what I believe is n deficiency on a couple girls, but nothing I can't handle :Namaste:

Hash Plants
image8007.jpeg
image8006.jpeg
image8003.jpeg

White Widow
image7999.jpeg
image8000.jpeg
image8002.jpeg

Group
image8001.jpeg
image8004.jpeg

Haha looking good looking good :thumb:

I have to say they really got tall, do you plan on lolipopping or training them further?

Looking beautiful, man! I just switched my widows to 12/12 yesterday so it's nice to get an idea of what i have to look forward to. Keep up the good work, they look happy.

Back
Top Bottom