First Grow - Crop King White Widow & Hash Plant

I usually go by the rule of 6. 85% of plant matter (and most biological organisms) is water, so about 1/6th is actual solid "stuff". So, take your weight wet, divide by 6, and that's a good approximation of what your dry weight will be. Of course, there's some variance - Radogast can probably grow circles around me, so he probably gets denser buds, hence his rule of 4 :bravo: - it'll just take practice and experience to figure out how you can best eyeball your yield prior to harvest.

I usually go by the rule of 6. 85% of plant matter (and most biological organisms) is water, so about 1/6th is actual solid "stuff". So, take your weight wet, divide by 6, and that's a good approximation of what your dry weight will be. Of course, there's some variance - Radogast can probably grow circles around me, so he probably gets denser buds, hence his rule of 4 :bravo: - it'll just take practice and experience to figure out how you can best eyeball your yield prior to harvest.

I'm not a real good grower :) I've only 2 years under my belt - but I've made so many mistakes that I can often predict a failure and help you avoid it. :rofl:

Day 52 from switching to 12-12

Got a 60x's digital microscope on the weekend....very, very few amber. Not sure how long to do, but could still be a fair amount more time?

image5_1_2.JPG
image51024.JPG
image41032.JPG
image4_1_3.JPG
image3_1_2.JPG
image36783.JPG
image2_1_7.JPG
image210034.JPG
image1_4_1.JPG
image1_3_4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom