ImThat0n3Guy

420 Member
Hey guys hows it going.. So this is my first grow, i recently got my medical card so i am super stoked.

so i have done a grow before but it was a closet grow and very discret. i pulled 4oz with the perfect sun 120 led watts.it was a 2x2x4 tent so not alot of head room. i grew 3 bag seeds. 2 where female and 1 was hermi. it was a cool experience, but now i am legal lol.

Ok so lets start with the details.
First i have a 4x4x6.5 vivosin tent. its not bad a couple of light leaks but nothing some gorilla tape cant handle. so i think i might of went over board on the outline fan. i bought a 8" fan, but the only reason was because it was on sale for the same price as the 6" on amazon. Also have a 4" inline fan for the tent. so i have 2 8" ducts at the bottom of the tent for the passive intake but it was not enough because the 8" would suck in the tent really bad. Ok so with the 4"inch i made a hole in my closet that leads to my room so it is able to push in fresh cold air around 72F. I will post pics

So next are the strains that I have.
ok so i planted 2 French Cookies FEM. Those 2 are in 1 gal buckets of Happy Frog. i also threw in some worm casting also and mixed it with the HF. was that a good idea?
so i have 1 Pineapple Express REG, 1 Lemon Alien REG, 2 Zkittles FEM, germinating right now. The Lemon Alien has already started to pop. i will upload photos as well.

Now with the lights:
Ok so for my veg light i am using a black diamond perfuct sun mini 1st gen. its about 33-34 inches away from the top of the pots. the seed are starting to pop from the soil.
Now for the flower lights
i have 2 260W hlg Quantam V2 boards. there are quiet the beauty. I remember the first time i turned them on they blinded me and everyone else that was in the room. I was so surprised how much brighter there were than the perfect sun mini, but i guess the other one is only 120 watts lol.

so i have a question, am i able to say where i bought the seeds from?

i plan on using 5 GAL fabric smart pots for flower.

so i guess thats it guys. if i remember more stuff ill post and update you guys. so if anyone wants to give me advice go ahead plz lol i need it to grow sum dank ass medicine!!! much love brothers :bong::love:

IMG_0283.JPGIMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0279.JPGIMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.JPGIMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0284.JPGIMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0285.JPGIMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0302 (1).JPGInkedIMG_0305_LI.jpgTHEY POPING!!!
IMG_0306 (1).JPG
IMG_0308.JPGThis is my exhaust. it is pointing down but you cant really see it from here. i ahve all tat stuff on top off it to stop the light from getting in lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 139
No speed control on the fan? They're cheap, IIRC. Mine came with one. Besides the through holes for the ducting, isn't there a screened flap on one side or the other?

hey thanks for stopping by. yeah there is a speed control and its turned all the way down but its so damn powerful. it is vivohome inline fan. the 4" is a vivosun. it does have flaps but it do not use them because of the light that can get in when the lights are off

This is a good subject, got me thinking. You could make a snorkel where the inside was a zig-zag maze painted black to make a light trap. You can get quite a volume of air moving without any light reaching the chamber. This is something I've been trying to figure for a bit. Thanks for the bug in the ear. ;)

i mean i get your point with the stars and all that but i like to just make sure or at least from what ive read online.

hey guys im back. OK so i have a question. i want ti try coco but im not sure if i should mix the grows. i was think 3 soil and 3 coco. i would like to see the diffrence between the 2 meduims. im not sure what nutes to use if i do use coco. ihave the trio of foxfarm also

Hey thanks for stopping by. Yeah I am pretty excited. I just put the lemon alien in soil like 10 min ago. I will post more pics with the progress. So 1 of the ladies started to stretch i think so i put the light like 2-3 inches closer to the seedlings. the other one doesn't seem to be stretching though. RH is around 80- 90 with the bag on top % idk if thats to high but im guessing not. TEMP is around 77 constant.

Hey guys im back once again. so ive decided to use COCO for 2 of the plants. So i have 4 in soil and 2 in coco.

French Cookies FEM are looking beautiful, ive been pouring tap water into the soil and PH it around 6.4-6.5.
ive watered the 2 plants today, only a splash of water. My Tap water is around 140-150 ppm.

So with the coco i added around 5ml of cal mag to a 5 gallon bucket and i got around 240 ppm. Then i added 5ml of grow big fox farm also and it went up to 550ppm. I added some filtered water to it that is around 10-15 ppm. Its the zero water filter. so with that i got it to around 470 ppm. then after a hour or 2 passed i checked it again and it raised a bit
, i will show pics.

Do you think just the tap water in the coco would be enough for the seedlings? is 500 ppm a lot for seedlings in coco? maybe i should just do the calmag for now. Im not sure guys what do ya think??
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
^^^^ This one is the skittles in soil
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG

Also i forgot to mention the seeds that are in the coco are zkittles and Pineapple express, so i have 1 skittle in soil also. lets see which one taste better and grows better. i would assume the soil since its my 1st coco grow lol.

the RH is around 60 now,its not in the low 40's like before.
I received my french cookies on the 4th and start to germinate them the same day. it took 3 days until it was ready to plant. Sunday is when i planted em. i also got my lemon alien the same day but the seed was very slow to pop. its been almost 2 days now for the lemon alien but its about to pop. maybe within the next day it will break soil. The soil skittles has already broke soil. it was received and germinated Sunday. planted them Tuesday, and one on Wednesday has already broke soil. the one in coco is very slow. I probably should of let it germ a little longer but i think it fine, i hope. the pineapple express is the same as the skittles in coco. Other than that guys everything is going smoothly.

ok so the 3 on the left are pineapple express as the farthest left. then lemon alien closest to me then french cookie in the back of lemon alien.

then on the right side is 1 french cookie and 2 skitllez. The one closest to me is the skittlez in soil. then coco is on the farthest right.

Hell yea looks dope man.

edit: Wow, that grow looks very professional, maybe one day i will have a grow that rivals your amazingness :D <3

Hey guys im back with an update. So I think 1 side will not pop. like it has split open bu the taproot will not grow. The one that is not growing a taproot is the skittles. idk if i did something so it didn't germinate correctly. the others seeds has poped as well. i actually lost one of my seeds in the coco the PE. I don't think it was going to sprout either, its been almost a week i believe. So i grabbed another PE and just threw it into the wet paper towel and didn't even soak it with water for 24HRS. its been about 3 days i believe since i threw the PE seed in the wet paper towel. The taproot came out so i planted into a Rockwell cube. I soaked the cube in a ph water of 5.8 with around 220 ppm with 5ml of cal mag for around 15 min. so how often do i have to water the cube?

So this is the French Cookies. on the leaves it was starting to curl inwards a little bit. Im guessing it might of been light stress in it. Im thinking this also because one of my plants will not grow vertically lol LA. The light was around 24" so i backed it to around 27"-28". My humidity has been kind of low. I think my outline fan just sucks to much air so its hard to keep a high RH.
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
You can see the leaves kind of curled. It looks like Light stress. What do you guys think? Both of the FC are like this.
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
This is Skittles. This is also the same age as the LA
IMG_0338.JPG
This one is the Lemon Alien. Its about 2-3 days behind the FC. Its so small, it will not grow vertically. I even put it on the side so it wont get that much light. It is a indica dominant though. You can already see the 2nd set of leaves coming out with no vertical growth.
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG

2 HLG 260 QUANTAM BOARDS FOR FLOWER. 1ST GROW JOIN MY JOURNEY

Ok guys i am back. so it has been 18 days since i have planted the french cookies. 15 days since i planted the Lemon Alien and Zkittles. I planted the Pineapple express in the COCO. I planted that 3 days ago.
So i am guessing with the zkittles and the lemon alien i might have over watered them and stunted there growth since they are growing very slowly to the french cookies only being 3 days behind. So i am hoping with the PE it will grow vast and veg quickly so it can catch up to the french cookies, only time will tell. so i have a zkittles in rock-wool that still hasn't breached surface but I believe in the next day it will sprout. It took, hmmmmmm i want to say 6-7 days for the 3nd zkittles seed to germinate. The 2nd one did not germinate. The zkittles will be grown in COCO as well. TBH im not really liking seeds, i would rather get clones to start off a grow. maybe im doing something wrong. I guess next time i will use a solo cup so i cant over water the seedling. i topped it 2 days ago also.

So this is the 1st french cookies. this one is my favorite because it is the biggest lol. So what i did was top it at the 3rd node. i let it grow until it reach its 5th node then topped it. after i did that i removed the lower growth where there was 2 lower growths and then the 2 new tops that will grow so a total of 4 tops. then i plan on topping those 4 to make 8. basically main-ling i think, or something like that. I already see roots at the bottom of the 1 gal pot also. ive been watering it with ph water at 6.5 with foxfarm big bloom at around 400 ppm. Its all organic so thats why i use it.

IMG_0373.JPG
So i plan on training the 4 tops until the are strong enough to get topped again so i can get 8 tops.

IMG_0375.JPG
2nd french cookies

IMG_0376.JPG
IMG_0378.JPG
Lemon Alien, its very slow growing, but i think it might be over over watering

IMG_0379.JPG
Here is the skittlez.

IMG_0380.JPG
This is the skittles, it kind of stretched lol. i raised the light then lowered it back down.

IMG_0381.JPG

OK guys so this is my Pineapple thats in the coco. so when it 1st sprouted i added only cal mag. im guessing this happened because it was only getting cal mag nutes and nothing else. i added veg nutes to it now. i havent seen that stuff on the new growth yet. my ppm is 115 tap watter. i add cal mag it until it gets to 250ppm. then another 250 ppm of veg nutes. 490-500 ppm .

IMG_0382.JPGIMG_0383.JPG

Back
Top Bottom