With all those beautiful lateral branches that plant would be a natural for a really great scrog. Probably a good time to start some training.

420-magazine-mobile1579313170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1630723279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile533219565.jpg

Was wondering if we lost ya? That purple omfg. I was looking at the bubbas gift. God's gift is my favorite strain... Check out the Mendocino purple kush on seedsman. That's my next buy...

I dont know whats going on with my super silver haze though. It has some of the pistils are turning brown and shriveling up way too early it hasnt even started to bud.

I dont know whats going on with my super silver haze though. It has some of the pistils are turning brown and shriveling up way too early it hasnt even started to bud.
Just let em ride. The early pistils will brown and retract first. I have a ton of brownies and reds on my gals and we haven't even hit day 28

I know right?... nice i will check it out!!
Well I'm gonna watch this one closely now. If you have purple this early, I may need to reconsider the bubba G

Not at all! Plants look really happy. And I'm struggling with some deficiency cause I thought less would be more... whoops!

420-magazine-mobile498010117.jpg

See mine are younger and have plenty of red.

If your not seeing new ones shoot out, it becomes concerning when combined with a defeicency or lock out. But don't be alarmed when they do stop popping out. About 3/4 of the way some strains kinda do a pause.... then push out a ton more buds and pistils. Shit some pop white pistils till 20% Amber trics...

Not at all! Plants look really happy. And I'm struggling with some deficiency cause I thought less would be more... whoops!

420-magazine-mobile498010117.jpg

See mine are younger and have plenty of red.

If your not seeing new ones shoot out, it becomes concerning when combined with a defeicency or lock out. But don't be alarmed when they do stop popping out. About 3/4 of the way some strains kinda do a pause.... then push out a ton more buds and pistils. Shit some pop white pistils till 20% Amber trics...
Looks really nice dabber!!!

Just got really excited to see your update! Damn. They are looking sexy ace!!!!

Back
Top Bottom